Partick Thistle vs Brendan Rogers' Celtic

is England 1966 rammed down our throats more than celtic in 1967 ?? and do u think celtic by being rubbish in the champions league and finishing bottom is progress for supposedly being Britain's biggest club ??.ps hibs were the first club in Scotland to wear the green n white hoops

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: I'm baffled you ever thought that was a serious post.

Im as equally baffled that you took my post as anything other than an off the cuff remark in support of a Manager who is causing serious rage amongst professionals in our game. :lol:

4 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

is England 1966 rammed down our throats more than celtic in 1967 ?? and do u think celtic by being rubbish in the champions league and finishing bottom is progress for supposedly being Britain's biggest club ??.ps hibs were the first club in Scotland to wear the green n white hoops

FFS not you again!!

Talking utter nonsense as usual, at least you're consistent

13 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Im as equally baffled that you took my post as anything other than an off the cuff remark in support of a Manager who is causing serious rage amongst professionals in our game. :lol:

An "off the cuff" remark, that you've then defended and expanded on in several posts since...

Good performance all round really.  Armstrong is starting to become a big player for us, I was hoping Griffiths would get a start tonight along with yet another goal and a tidy goal it was.  I left Firhill thinking about how much I enjoyed the game and how Friday night fitba is braw but apparently I was mistaken.  So say the ramblings of a St Johnstone fan. :rolleyes:

Awful from us tonight. Elliott had about as bad a game as I can remember. Booth was also particularly dreadful. After the 3rd goal, it was the first time with Thistle that i've reached the stage during a game where I didn't give a f**k what happened for the rest of it. Was just waiting for it to be finished. Welsh was our best player and he was shite. Sums us up. The amount of players that haven't bothered their arse since they signed deals of more than one year is unreal. Cannot wait to get our run of games from now until Christmas out the way, because its just going to be more of the same. Happy times to be a Thistle fan (if you have been putting Lindsay anytime on every week, which I have been since the first week of the season).

Having got to the Woodside Inn surprisingly early it was funny to see some wee woman wearing a green cowboy hat complaining to one of the bouncers that she was refused entry to the North Stand due to her 'Tiocfaidh ár lá' t-shirt. She was also knocked back from the pub. 

48 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Having got to the Woodside Inn surprisingly early it was funny to see some wee woman wearing a green cowboy hat complaining to one of the bouncers that she was refused entry to the North Stand due to her 'Tiocfaidh ár lá' t-shirt. She was also knocked back from the pub. 

Wid? 

Quote from Graham Spiers in today's Times: "...the Thistle fans, in the face of everything, remained remarkably buoyant and bubbly. The Harry Wragg ditties from the home section provided a sharp contrast to some of the droning IRA stuff we had to endure once more from a visiting Celtic support".

Plus ça change...

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Quote from Graham Spiers in today's Times: "...the Thistle fans, in the face of everything, remained remarkably buoyant and bubbly. The Harry Wragg ditties from the home section provided a sharp contrast to some of the droning IRA stuff we had to endure once more from a visiting Celtic support".

Plus ça change...

Typical anti-Catholic media at work, I'm sure.

Archived