Dundee v Ross County 10/12/16

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

We need to get on the last man and attacking these balls into the box.

Curran has almost sold the jerseys twice with passes straight to County players.

Ref twice failed to play the advantage for us.

DeeTV need to invest in HD cameras.

Maybe he's confused and thinks he's actually Craig Curran & is playing for County?

Tale of two chances - one resulting in a wonder save from Bain. The other a dreadful miss from Haber.

Not the worst 0-0 in world in terms of entertainment as it was pretty end to end. No idea how McGowan got MotM as he was one of the worst players on the park along with Gomis who seemed desperate to sell the Jersey.

Gadzhalov an absolute rock as is the norm these days.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tale of two chances - one resulting in a wonder save from Bain. The other a dreadful miss from Haber.

Not the worst 0-0 in world in terms of entertainment as it was pretty end to end. No idea how McGowan got MotM as he was one of the worst players on the park along with Gomis who seemed desperate to sell the Jersey.

Gadzhalov an absolute rock as is the norm these days.

Aye, I would've given it to Godzilla or Cammy Kerr.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Loy needs one more chance up front

Hartley clearly doesn't rate him and I'm sorry to say I don't blame him.  Loy's had plenty of chances.  Never seems committed and never seems to make any intelligent runs.  Sorry.

I do agree that we need a goalscorer, or at least someone in midfield that looks like they can score.  Need O'Hara back as soon as possible.

Hartley clearly doesn't rate him and I'm sorry to say I don't blame him.  Loy's had plenty of chances.  Never seems committed and never seems to make any intelligent runs.  Sorry.
I do agree that we need a goalscorer, or at least someone in midfield that looks like they can score.  Need O'Hara back as soon as possible.

I'm pretty sure he's started 2 (maybe 3) games this season and in one of those he scored 2. He's better than El Bak who is way out of his depth in this league and he's the only one in our squad who has proved he can score goals in this league

We need a goalscorer or we're in trouble. Wighton and Haver just aren't good enough imo. Loy needs one more chance up front

Loy should be nowhere near Dens, never mind the pitch.

He's gutless and has no technical ability whatsoever. He piggybacked on a carelessly attacking team that featured players of very good quality. His chance conversion rate isn't even that good.

That miss from haber...

Cost me £300, still can't believe it's not gone in.

Dundee look appalling going forward. No flair, no skill, no vision to unlock a pass. Punt to Haber and hope for the best. I really don't like 5-3-2 as a formation as it puts too much pressure on the full backs being the main threat. The midfield was just getting completely bypassed by county for a lot of the game.

For a 0-0 it was relatively entertaining. Seats in the directors box are really comfy.a3e6cc82615794da227ef17201ddbb8b.jpg

Fair play to Bain. He's had some(deserved) stick lately, the goal we conceded against Inverness being the obvious example, but that save at the end was absolutely class. I thought the guy had put it wide until the referee gave a corner. Hopefully he can put in more performances like the past 2 seasons before he inevitably leaves.

As Ludo said, Gomis was utterly woeful at points where he looked to be just standing still and Gowser once again had a poor game. Was just wanting the whistle to go by the end of it because if anyone was going to score it wouldn't have been us

Loy should be nowhere near Dens, never mind the pitch.

He's gutless and has no technical ability whatsoever. He piggybacked on a carelessly attacking team that featured players of very good quality. His chance conversion rate isn't even that good.

and Habers is? You're kidding yourself if you think what we have right now is good enough

Archived