B.R.A. v Hibernian's ***-Hammering Hampden Heroes (Holders)

Mon Dieu

19 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

When we win on Saturday we will have a better cup record at tynecastle since 2012 Than hearts m8. 

and our record at tynecastle is considerably better than yours, ***. X

Cup Record?? Very good. You are a very angry, bitter man or woman

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, edinabear said:

What is Hibs recent record at Tynecastle? Bonnyrigg rose supported by 5000 fans! I reckon this will be a close one

We haven't lost at Tynecastle (or a derby for that matter) since August 2014.

8 hours ago, edinabear said:

What is Hibs recent record at Tynecastle? Bonnyrigg rose supported by 5000 fans! I reckon this will be a close one

We defiled the Saints with SJM's devilish drive, to beat St. Johnstone 2-1 in the League Cup semi-final.

We also controlled a derby game in the Scottish Cup 4th Round, but our Hearts were broken when we were 2-0 down with twelve minutes to go...

csBVHtf.gif

qazBeTZ.gif

5 hours ago, edinabear said:

Cup Record?? Very good. You are a very angry, bitter man or woman

Yes?? Very good, isn't it. You are a very angry, bitter *** or ***nie

Has there ever been as big a swing as to who everyone will want to win from 2 back to back games in the same competition

Last game everyone and their dug wanted Hibs to win apart from the Sevconians, here we have everyone and their dug now wanting Hibs to get beat

Not at all I'm wanting Hibs to win this one, junior football's an embarrassment.

13 minutes ago, AMC13 said:

Not at all I'm wanting Hibs to win this one, junior football's an embarrassment.

Personally I just wanted whoever won it to not be an embarrassment in Europe. Alas we're actually the junior football of Europe.

Have no clue why junior sides like Bonnyrigg are allowed in the cup to be honest, especially when they don't even play games at their own ground. Join the pyramid system if you want to be a proper club

EK played Celtic at Airdrie last year?

7 hours ago, Hibernia said:

Have no clue why junior sides like Bonnyrigg are allowed in the cup to be honest, especially when they don't even play games at their own ground. Join the pyramid system if you want to be a proper club

If you refer to leodhasxd 2 posts above your post you may find the answer.  Also note his club he has common sense you I am afraid lack in all knowledge.

11 hours ago, Hibernia said:

Anyway, f**k cup romance, I want Chris Humphrey to send their left-back's head into a tailspin

Your a delusional tit of a guy,your team won the cup after a 100 odd years and your on here spouting shite about junior clubs,away and splash yer face way pish.

Archived