P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been a number of reports lately claiming he's dead (from Arab & Syrian media), and all featuring a similar timeline / story. I'm not sure if we can take it as proper confirmation yet, but then we may never get proper confirmation.

Thoughts on a postcard. I guess if Russia "are investigating" then they'll give an answer at some point and that will be reported. I hope so anyway, he's on my list!

12 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Didn't the British report it last week? I'm positive I read about it and not from a Russian source. 

Pretty sure that was about how the Syrian Government was claiming it, but everyone was sceptical that it wasn't just a propoganda stunt.

1 hour ago, Karpaty said:

Didn't the British report it last week? I'm positive I read about it and not from a Russian source. 

Yeah, I think  they did but were somewhat ahead of the curve.  This seams to have a bit more substance to it.  I think it a couple of days there'll be confirmation one way or the other.  Or this could all be a ruse to get IS head honchos to reveal their whereabouts. 

One for the slightly older but 'Not the 9 o'clock news' brought a book out and I think they had this picture with the caption....

u0Mkf4t.jpg

"Now friends but once former enemies, one a tank commander tank commander in the Ardennes,and on the right, Helmut Kohl"

...or something like that. It tickled me at the time.

Archived