Raith v Dundee United

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Apparently we got a shit load of money for Ray and Lewis, it's not as if we haven't got a pot to piss in.

Did you? It's all relative I suppose. Of course you realise I was referring to the emotional fragility of your support.

Pauvre pauvre Rovers. :(

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Granny Danger said:

You claimed it was green.

No you silly old c**t, I said it was brown, you attempted to loup in with what goes for wit in your part of the world and demand that it was green.

I still have said jumper and it remains to all bar a simpleton to be brown.

Just now, Zen Archer said:

No you silly old c**t, I said it was brown, you attempted to loup in with what goes for wit in your part of the world and demand that it was green.

I still have said jumper and it remains to all bar a simpleton to be brown.

Not true.

I don't blame McKinnon for moving on. The timing was awful but that wasn't McKinnon's fault. Stephen Thompson, on the other hand - c**t.

I don't blame McKinnon for moving on, but do we honestly think that United's first approach was after out playoff defeat?

Let's face it, Ray was chatting to United before the playoffs, meaning his focus wasn't on our games.

I don't blame him, but I'll not be cheering him either.

Didn't you choose not to go to the Challenge Cup final because you said it was an irrelevance or something?

No. I was all set to go. The tickets were purchased, but I gave them to friends. I was ill and on antibiotics and steroids at the time. Watched it on the telly with the sound turned down and the radio commentary on.

I'm going today despite last night being my work Xmas do, where I left the pub, got lost, my phone battery died so couldn't use Google maps, took an absolute age to reach Haymarket, fell asleep on the train and missed my stop. Ended up in Leuchars. Eventually got home about 11.30 after leaving the pub about 8.30ish. Didn't even manage a kebab.

18 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I'm going today despite last night being my work Xmas do, where I left the pub, got lost, my phone battery died so couldn't use Google maps, took an absolute age to reach Haymarket, fell asleep on the train and missed my stop. Ended up in Leuchars. Eventually got home about 11.30 after leaving the pub about 8.30ish. Didn't even manage a kebab.

It could have been worse.

Man in pants calls 999 over Manchester club lock-in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-38343253

Archived