Cowdenbeath v the Forfar Juggernaut 17.12

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pissed off, doesn't matter how many we score the defence will let in one more. Forfar didn't have to work hard for any goal.

Forfar directors are some bunch, boy with glasses jumping about at the winner and calling our fans p***ks ! Too much sherry trifle perhaps.

bottom of the league but 3 points to 5th. Defenders for Xmas please?

Whereas the others have been outstanding steering us to bottom of the bottom league

Not the midfields fault the defence is utter shite. Few players need to take a long hard look at themselves and get their finger out - Turner being one.

Pissed off, doesn't matter how many we score the defence will let in one more. Forfar didn't have to work hard for any goal.
Forfar directors are some bunch, boy with glasses jumping about at the winner and calling our fans p***ks ! Too much sherry trifle perhaps.

Not the chairman surely [emoji3][emoji3]

Get it right up you ya p***k [emoji23]

In regards to the Chris Turner comments. I feel with his proven ability and experience he should be fielded more especially with the money used for his wages. Midfield not to blame today but if we got Turner fired up to his best again it could make a good midfield. Kyle Miller although some slack passing has to be given a lot of credit in my eye for giving 100 percent and there is a lot of positives in his performances this season 

If he isn't pulling his weight then that's dissapointing but I think there are personality clashes between him and the manager. It seems Turner hasn't really fearured since his controversial incident. Perhaps from being punished his motivation to play for Fox has weakened? 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Not the midfields fault the defence is utter shite. Few players need to take a long hard look at themselves and get their finger out - Turner being one.

The midfield aren't offering any protection to the defence. You can't blame our poor season entirely on the defence.

In regards to the Chris Turner comments. I feel with his proven ability and experience he should be fielded more especially with the money used for his wages. Midfield not to blame today but if we got Turner fired up to his best again it could make a good midfield. Kyle Miller although some slack passing has to be given a lot of credit in my eye for giving 100 percent and there is a lot of positives in his performances this season 
If he isn't pulling his weight then that's dissapointing but I think there are personality clashes between him and the manager. It seems Turner hasn't really fearured since his controversial incident. Perhaps from being punished his motivation to play for Fox has weakened? 

Turner has been a massive let down so fR this season. Other than his screamer against United early on I cant think of any other real contribution he has made. He would give us some dig in midfield admittedly but I doubt he has the fitness to last a full match!

We were the better team on the day but also deserved to lose. Our defending is truly horrific. Any ball coming into our box caused us all sorts of problems. We need to get a few decent central defenders and stop playing a striker in there.

We deserve to be bottom of the league and the table doesn't lie. Fox bringing CJ on at 3-3 tells you all you need to know about him.

Archived