Cowdenbeath v the Forfar Juggernaut 17.12

Can't see a thread for this game yet.

Forfar website mentioning Adam took a knock late on and may be a doubt for Saturday.

If everyone else is fit, I don't expect too many changes given the good result/performance on Tuesday night though.

Tricky opposition, tricky pitch but at least they're not from Angus...so I'll plump for a slightly undeserved away win by 2 or 3. (a repeat of the 4-1 win from last season would be good).  Peters to get back on the score sheet with a double.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, big al said:

Not with Forfar fans anyway, haven't seen 1 yet at station park that isn't an OAP.

we're all young lads. It's watching Forfar every week which has made us look a lot older. Honest!

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] never thought it possible to love 2 men as much

They are good players. It's great they are being appreciated. We have lost better players than them in the last three years though.

18 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Out of order.
After surely if we're sticking to tradition.

I remember a few years ago leaving Central Park after a victory for the mighty Loons there was one wee Cowden jakie approached me pretending to be a Loon and asking where our supporters' bus was parked as he'd "forgotten" where it was.

Silly wee oik didn't even have the nouse to hide his strong Fife accent....

Archived