Cowdenbeath v the Forfar Juggernaut 17.12

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Anyone spot if the game was filmed? I know the Forfar TV guys committed to filming the home games and some of the away ones but I couldn't crane my neck around to see if anyone was there.

We normally have them on youtube.

2 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

I have phone footage of your Director making a tit of himself and abusing our fans.

would you like a copy or will I just post it on here ?

C'mon...this will be better than Dick singing the sash!! :)

Great game. Forfar were always dangerous and as soon as rutherford came on at HT i said that this would cause problems.

The positives first of all. The team are working hard no question of that. 100% They are trying their best out there. The team has a shape to it now (early in season we had f**k all). Lewis Moore had his best game for us. Renton working hard and getting his rewards with some goals recently. Some players have stepped up their game in last 3-4 games (mclauglin/miller/moore and todorov). Fox started muirhead.

The negatives - we work hard but a lot of our players lack football intelligence/quality. We are so so soft a team its unreal. We got bullied a bit by forfar on saturday and I hate seeing that. We cannot defend crosses very well. Some players cant even kick the ball properly (fundamentally you have to kick a footy right eh...)

We are bottom of the league. enough said.

Mone the Cowden.

Archived