Cowdenbeath vs Arbroath

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Got there a bit late so went to Darias instead I think it's called, chippy place. Was perfectly fine. ;)

And looked like he got a no bad shot off just a decent block. Heart in mouth stuff. Think we took a wee while to adjust to the wind but when we got going in second I thought we played well again.

What's up with Turner?

As Al says don't know re Turner hasn't featured since the game at Elgin. Chippy's called Darios.

2 hours ago, big al said:

Hate saying this but Arbroath deserves the win.

we were doing alright 2nd half until they scored but it's absolutely not happening for us. Very little quality in our play. Todorov especially just head down and thump it anywhere, he is murder at the back and just doesn't look like a footballer.

a midfield 3 who are all a soft touch, not a tackle in the 3 of them combined.

garbage to watch, fox is lucky the attendances have dwindled or he would be getting a severe roasting.

another step towards triple relegation, but it's ok lads don't panic just keep giving the club money and watch quietly.

He got a severe roasting from me last week at Full Time at the tunnel regarding our continued horrific defending 

You can't take away that Dick Campbell was a very good appointment for Arbroath.

I know he is not a favourite in the Cowden camp due to his first tenure but I said before the appointment of Fox that the likes of Campbell would be a good short term appointment to get us out of this league as he knows these leagues inside out and I am quite certain he would not have us at the bottom of the league just now.

However that's not me saying we shouldn't have went with Fox as I bought into this ambitious up and coming manager but sadly things are not planning as they were meant.

Fingers crossed we start 2017 with 3 points and start stringing a few together as it's now crucial that we do so 

I know he is not a favourite in the Cowden camp due to his first tenure but I said before the appointment of Fox that the likes of Campbell would be a good short term appointment to get us out of this league

Fox doing a decent job of trying to get you out of league 2 aswell

I enjoyed Dick's post match interview. 
"I don't care about Cowdenbeath's position. The only team I care about is Forfar."
"Sorry, do you mean Arbroath?"
"Yes, Arbroath. The only team I care about is Arbroath"

Meh, 7 years saying that must have taken its toll. ;)

And he's lying when he says that, of course he cares about Forfar, he's absolutely 100 percent determined to get one over them and get the top club in Angus finishing above them this season. 8)

Archived