Forfar v Clyde - Boxing Day

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Barry is given till the end of the season, I don't think we'll be in the play offs, let alone win them.
We've got enough decent players to take us there with someone who knows what they are doing in charge. 
Why let Barry destroy the dressing room again with umpteen unnecessary changes in the January window to start all over again?
The time for a long overdue change is now!

If we sacked Barry now then by the time we get somebody else in they won't have enough time to bring in any of their own players before the transfer window shuts.

It's only in the last six games that the wheels have fell off and I think Ferguson deserves the chance to turn it around.

He signs them , when does it actually become BF's fault for poor results ?

How

Excuses are made all the time we have had low budget (well not this year ) then it was the fans fault for shouting at players , Broadwood ( home form is good this year ) injuries

So it's useless players now well at least it's something new

I didn't say Ferguson was faultless. I'm not even sticking up for him.

My point is that we have an opportunity to get rid of players that do not contribute.

We should be doing much better. The long ball game that we often play must come from the managers instruction as it happens so often. This infuriates me as do the away performances.

The injuries to Lowden and Easton have had a serious effect on the team.

If we sacked Barry now then by the time we get somebody else in they won't have enough time to bring in any of their own players before the transfer window shuts.

It's only in the last six games that the wheels have fell off and I think Ferguson deserves the chance to turn it around.

Only six games that's more than a third of the season so far

Moot point no way will the man with no surname:) will get sacked who would sack him the chairman ha ha

Don't see any point in getting rid of him now anyway but I certainly wouldn't give him anymore of the budget (if there is one) to waste on players he has brought two guys in on loan and won't play them
I would tell him that's the squad you have till the end of the season he signed everyone of them try and be a manager for 4 months rather than changing squads every six months

Don't see a problem with asking him to do that

7 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

My point was that the players we have have shown that they are, in the main, good enough to do the job. What they need is someone with the organisational nouse to get them performing consistently. No need for a new manager to bring in any more than perhaps a couple of his own choice at this point.

How many (more) chances does Ferguson get to turn it round?

Enough is enough.

I would tell him that's the squad you have till the end of the season he signed everyone of them try and be a manager for 4 months rather than changing squads every six months

Don't see a problem with asking him to do that

Why would you insist that he continues playing players that aren't doing it?

Surely it's better to get rid of them, if possible, and replace them with better alternatives.

My worry is that manager is blind to the lack of performances of some players. Players that haven't produced much in a season and a half but are still regulars.

I'd still give Ferguson to the end of the season.

Why would you insist that he continues playing players that aren't doing it?
Surely it's better to get rid of them, if possible, and replace them with better alternatives.
My worry is that manager is blind to the lack of performances of some players. Players that haven't produced much in a season and a half but are still regulars.
I'd still give Ferguson to the end of the season.

The present set of players are good enough to make the play offs and I still think they will get into them don't think we will get any further

Hope we can get past stirling get a big cup tie

The present set of players are good enough to make the play offs and I still think they will get into them don't think we will get any further

Hope we can get past stirling get a big cup tie

I agree with you but I want promotion and a big cup tie.

So it's through the play offs
The manager has conceded the league before its even reached halfway
Only at Clyde

Very frustrating but fair play to Grant Adam, first time I've seen a keeper run to the half way line & jump straight over the barrier into a group of his supporters celebrating. 

Pakora from the Indian just down from the ground was outstanding as well. Apart from that, playoffs for us! 

7 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Not at game, so who is Barry squarely blaming for the defeat, Perry or Junior? 

i.e who lost their man twice?

Pretty sure it was Smith,  who has been awful for weeks now. BF may well blame him for the second goal as well when he sees his sliced clearance which allowed them to retain possession deep in our half.

CFCUK and LiviClyde, you need to have a word with yourselves. Have you not read Jack and Haufdaft's posts?

Calm down. It's only been 6 games...ok it's in a league where the general standard would make your fucking eyes bleed..and you have to pay £13 to have the privilege of watchin it...but perfectly fine in my book

And how exactly are we supposed to take on Scotland's versions of Barcelona and Real Madrid when we've got 2 players missing?

Stop complaining. To narrowly lost to a giant like Forfar's a great achievement and we're still in with a shout of maybe even reaching the playoffs despite every other club in Scotland...including the cub scouts and Samaritans Works XI...having far more resources than us

A little more appreciation from you two wouldn't go amiss.......

Wasn't there today so can't comment but before today we had only conceded 3 goals in the last 4 games as usual he picks soft targets listening to that interview sounds like a guy who has completely lost the plot
Needs to win Saturday

CFCUK and LiviClyde, you need to have a word with yourselves. Have you not read Jack and Haufdaft's posts?
Calm down. It's only been 6 games...ok it's in a league where the general standard would make your fucking eyes bleed..and you have to pay £13 to have the privilege of watchin it...but perfectly fine in my book
And how exactly are we supposed to take on Scotland's versions of Barcelona and Real Madrid when we've got 2 players missing?
Stop complaining. To narrowly lost to a giant like Forfar's a great achievement and we're still in with a shout of maybe even reaching the playoffs despite every other club in Scotland...including the cub scouts and Samaritans Works XI...having far more resources than us
A little more appreciation from you two wouldn't go amiss.......

Point taken I've booked into the broadwood re-education camp

Make sure it won't happen again

Archived