Hibs vs. Rovers Part 2 - The Quest For Peace

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Here.

What you should see is International Monthly and Subscribe. No idea how it works for Rovers' match, maybe a Hibee can help. :)

Thanks BB. doesnt look like you can get a single match entry. never mind at least i will save a few bucks.

7 hours ago, grumswall said:

Is the game available on hibs TV?

Apologies never seen previous posts

It is if you are outside of the UK. They've also fixed their website so you can no longer pretend to be outside the UK and catch a game. 

Think you'd need to sign up and pay about 8 quid for a months worth of the international subscription. 

Staying at my sister's right now which is right across the street from Easter Road. 

Still don't know if I can be arsed going. 

Only a couple of hundred fans went to Ibrox to see our win in the Scottish Cup cause we all thought we'd get humped. It's not like Hibs are anything special. If you're there you might as well go. Be there on the day we win. Etc. Etc.

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Only a couple of hundred fans went to Ibrox to see our win in the Scottish Cup cause we all thought we'd get humped. It's not like Hibs are anything special. If you're there you might as well go. Be there on the day we win. Etc. Etc.

Aye!

Doesn't help that all my clothes got soaked last night in the rain and there's no tumble drier here. 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Be there on the day we ram 7 past you

I'm sure hypothermia is a small price to pay to see Raith win 8-7. 

Archived