Hogmanay Plans

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

1916 was the year of the battles, 1917 was the year of the revolutions.

I was going to tell you nothing interesting happened in 1917, but! Then!

November 26 – The National Hockey League is formed in Montreal as a replacement for the recently disbanded National Hockey Association

19 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

BBC Alba is excellent at this time of year. Gaelic singing women must have around an 86% 'wid' rate.

Noticed in recent years though Cathy MacDonald has had them wrapped up tight though. Probably in the interests of public order.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

If I could give you a firm handshake and cuddle right now I would.

One Friday if you're free I can sign you in as a guest to my "health spa" and we can have a firm handshake in the steam room. In our shorts.

I've had 2 cans off beer all night as a few friends we were out with last night came round, everyone is struggling and away home. Rock and roll, hope you all had a good one wherever you may be. 

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

My new year is starting off tremendously. Girlfriends dog ended up biting and holding onto her nose, chewing it pretty bad so it's a trip to Raigmore. Hopefully the little c**t is put down. Happened a second after the bells as well.

f**k you 2017! Bring it on 2018.

Well this is just fucking sad. Not yet 10pm here and I'm sitting with a glass of soda water feeling like utter crap. Queasy, shivering and aching all over. Could be the bad Aids or maybe some dodgy fish at lunchtime.

Anyway, if I don't make it through the night, a very happy new year to those of you that are left.

18 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Well this is just fucking sad. Not yet 10pm here and I'm sitting with a glass of soda water feeling like utter crap. Queasy, shivering and aching all over. Could be the bad Aids or maybe some dodgy fish at lunchtime.

Anyway, if I don't make it through the night, a very happy new year to those of you that are left.

Definitely the bad variety. Stay safe.

Archived