Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

It's quite incredible. I've always known rangers fans to be the most obnoxious, foul set of supporters on the planet. That hasn't changed but they've developed this real sensitivity and persecution complex that simply wasn't there before. 

It is hilarious though. 

I think it's always been there.  Let's not forget the self esteem issues involved in requiring the success of a football team to fill a void in your life.  Up until recently that crack had been papered over for many of them and now it appears the last few years have broken a few.  Kincardine is case in point.  

It seems a distant memory that he was actually able to hold a conversation on here but there was such a time.  Can't remember the last time he actually said anything of substance though.

I'd have thought a man of Kincardine's intellect (although I suspect he just uses a thesaurus to come up with alternative words, much like that episode of Friends when Joey wrote a letter changing every word) would have been smart enough to realise that if there are three asterisks in a post it is not 100% certain that a banned word has been used.

Stupid ***

That boat has sailed, chap.

Your wee Celtic chums knocked it on the head when they held their mock execution of a representative Protestant above a "Kill all ****" banner.  Had they limited it to a representative Rangers fan you'd have a case but they didn't.

There is no doubt is has now become a sectarian term and I'm astounded that you and the P&B Mods tolerate it.

You've let yourself down here Kinky. If it's what I think you're referring to; are you actually attempting to attach a denomination to an inflatable bit of plastic?

Oh dear. [emoji23]

32 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So when did this transformation occur? Rangers fans used to be all "nobody likes us we don't care" and now they're the total opposite. Is this a new club thing?

It's because of the cultural genocide and that, eh.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'd have thought a man of Kincardine's intellect (although I suspect he just uses a thesaurus to come up with alternative words, much like that episode of Friends when Joey wrote a letter changing every word) would have been smart enough to realise that if there are three asterisks in a post it is not 100% certain that a banned word has been used.

Stupid ***

It really says more about that stupid old drunk *** that he assumes it's the H word.

Just now, Greenlantern said:

When he's not taking himself too seriously you can have some good bants with the auld c**t.

Yes i would say so - seems like he is quite a wise individual. None of the Rangers fans on here are that bad and don't start their right wing WATP shite as they know they will be ridiculed for it on here. 

29 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yes i would say so - seems like he is quite a wise individual. None of the Rangers fans on here are that bad and don't start their right wing WATP shite as they know they will be ridiculed for it on here. 

No they would rather point score over child abuse instead.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yes i would say so - seems like he is quite a wise individual. 

Right up until about 11.00am, the golden hour / hour and half between being unconscious and when the local ironmongers are allowed to sell industrial solvents/the spar is open for Eldorado at which point he descends into the absolute worst forms of archetypal shitebaggery & WATP pish.  The playing the victim/Lee Wallacing on display here is just another disatetseful facet of a poster who absolutely has his moments but, is on balance, just the same as all the rest of the broken, deluded and prone to lashing out (grassing up) horde.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No they would rather point score over child abuse instead.

Yes i see that on twitter etc but not here so much but I'm obviously not looking in the right places, at the end of the day these Rangers fans who use it for point scoring are genuinely happy that child abuse took place so make of that what you will.

I see the stereotypical Celtic fans nonsense on here with the likes of Daviebhoy more often but think the fans with the strongest of views stick to their own forums as they know they will be ridiculed on here.

Archived