Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

That may be the 10th.  You have 2 choices: Acknowledge what I've said or remove the word from the swear filter.  I'm relaxed either way.

Naaaaaa don't think I want too,here is a 3rd option I can ban you for spamming the report function and that would be that as you did state you would never set up an alias.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That may be the 10th.  You have 2 choices: Acknowledge what I've said or remove the word from the swear filter.  I'm relaxed either way.

Stupid ***, keithgy should get Kincardine automatically changed to *** every time it's typed.

Are you the Hans Gruber of P+B? What happens when neither choice is accepted?

***s Gruber.

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Then try and do some joined-up thinking and remove it from the swear-filter.  Sensible, no?

Trying to tell mods what to do again?

I can believe the daft *** reported *** 8 times. what a fucking daft *** mess :lol:

Just now, keithgy said:

Naaaaaa don't think I want too,here is a 3rd option I can ban you for spamming the report function and that would be that as you did state you would never set up an alias.

I have never had an alias and it's reprehensible to suggest it.  Risible, too, to suggest I've abused the report function.

42 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Does not matter how often The Kincardine wants to report *** (8 times today I think) I will not delete a post with it in.

Div took advice on the word filter and it was agreed that *** was acceptable,so carry on reporting if you want but I will not uphold it.

Now have a nice day.

Please tell Kincardine what I type when his alcohol rotted mind thinks I am typing a sectarian word.

The word which is up for debate here, the one which I don't use, has been declared as only mildly offensive by Ofcom and only when used in reference to German people. Maybe you should just allow it, so long as it is not used as an insult directed towards German people's? 

Archived