Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, sjc said:

Your Addie-like laziness to finish the poll has f**k all to do with me @jagfox99

Laziness? I have to trawl through all this again to check votes not sent by PM ;)

I would give my vote to Tynieness as he has to put up with the madhouse called the Junior Forum,anyway have fun folks as it looks like my grand daughter will be born sometime in the next 24 hours so I bid you all goodnight.

ATB Keithgy

I would give my vote to Tynieness as he has to put up with the madhouse called the Junior Forum,anyway have fun folks as it looks like my grand daughter will be born sometime in the next 24 hours so I bid you all goodnight.

Don't worry bout us, we'll be fine.
I'll take the banhammer.

Best of luck!

1 hour ago, stonedsailor said:

Thought you might like that. The actress, who was a teen, was not warned about the scene and said it felt like she had been raped by an old man. The depression from that scene affected her whole life.

You're a slime ball. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/last-tango-in-paris-maria-schneider-marlon-brando-bertolucci-director-butter-anal-rape-scene-male-a7455166.html%3famp

Wow.

At you not the story or Kinc.

1 hour ago, stonedsailor said:

Thought you might like that. The actress, who was a teen, was not warned about the scene and said it felt like she had been raped by an old man. The depression from that scene affected her whole life.

You're a slime ball. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/last-tango-in-paris-maria-schneider-marlon-brando-bertolucci-director-butter-anal-rape-scene-male-a7455166.html%3famp

Sake. Wasn't aware of that. 

Brutal

8mile utterly glued to this thread :lol:
Absolutely no shame.

Was on this thread for probably less than a minute reading the last couple of pages when you posted that.
Barely been logged back in to P&B for 5 minutes or so, during which I was on other threads. Given your previous for timing posts and being an oddball, I'm fairly confident you'll be sure to check.

Actively watching for me logging in! [emoji23]

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Wow.

At you not the story or Kinc.

Oh come on. Kinky pulls the bigotry, racism and misogyny card then claims his second favourite scene from cinema is a rape scene in which a teenage actress was left traumatised for life after being tricked into performing, without her knowledge, a horrific piece of entertainment?

Would you let that one go?

Archived