Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

4 hours ago, ALJAGS76 said:

My best mate is psychotic about this. When I found out it's expreso in Spanish I melted his head for an entire week in Murcia.

he'll enjoy the "it's an expreso" bit =)))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I once believed the chorus lyrics for Deacon Blue's 1989 single Wages Day were "on your way to stay" and this error was pointed out, much to my embarrassment. I might have been about 10. I accept that doesn't excuse the Deacon Blue.

Up until a few years ago I genuinely thought those 'mince pies' you get at christmas actually contained mince and didnt realise they were filled with dried dark fruits.

Tried one and they were still fucking rank though.

Up until a few years ago I genuinely thought those 'mince pies' you get at christmas actually contained mince and didnt realise they were filled with dried dark fruits.
Tried one and they were still fucking rank though.

You also thought Henrik Larsson cured depression though.

Speaking of mince pies, I used to refer to Scotch pies as mince pies for pretty much the vast majority of my life. Until one day when I was in Hamilton for a Dundee game. Proceeded to ask for a mince pie and had to backtrack furiously when the woman in Greggs/Baynes/another bakery type place grabbed a Christmas mince pie.

Learned my lesson since then.

Shite story, I know.

Speaking of mince pies, I used to refer to Scotch pies as mince pies for pretty much the vast majority of my life. Until one day when I was in Hamilton for a Dundee game. Proceeded to ask for a mince pie and had to backtrack furiously when the woman in Greggs/Baynes/another bakery type place grabbed a Christmas mince pie.

Shite story, I know.

I enjoyed that story Ludo.

Shite story, I know.

I made a similar mistake at a Celtic game and have had to call them scotch pies ever since.

A mate of mine went to the bar in the student union one night and asked for a packet of McCoy's crisps. The girl behind the bar asked him what flavour he wanted and he just kept replying McCoy's. This went on for about a minute before he seriously looked at her as if she was really fucking stupid and shouted very slowly at her MAAACCCOOOOYYYSSS. Turned and looked at us as if to say what is this girl on and we are all pissing ourselves laughing. He had no idea they did different flavours and thought steak was the only option.

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I made a similar mistake at a Celtic game and have had to call them scotch pies ever since.

A mate of mine went to the bar in the student union one night and asked for a packet of McCoy's crisps. The girl behind the bar asked him what flavour he wanted and he just kept replying McCoy's. This went on for about a minute before he seriously looked at her as if she was really fucking stupid and shouted very slowly at her MAAACCCOOOOYYYSSS. Turned and looked at us as if to say what is this girl on and we are all pissing ourselves laughing. He had no idea they did different flavours and thought steak was the only option.

moz%20in%20da%20club.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Me and my mate used to refer to McCoys as Ladyboys.
One night when we were pished he asked the barman for a packet of Ladyboys.

Oh how we laughed.
Well not the barman. He looked raging.

Archived