Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Just as well for you that tedi is a creep of the highest order and bennett has been lobotomised or you'd have been s shoe in for the worst ***

Unluckily for you , Davie , King and drew lost the plot in a thread where you beat Dundee for some unknown reason putting you in with a good chance of scooping up worst green and grey 

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Unluckily for you , Davie , King and drew lost the plot in a thread where you beat Dundee for some unknown reason putting you in with a good chance of scooping up worst green and grey 

Get your own patter ***

18 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You have no interest in anonymous polls such as these but actually took the time to draft up a post stating who you would vote for.

Late to bed or an early start? 

@The_Kincardine likes to report non-sectarian words and claim they are sectarian slurs, then uses rhyming slang to get around the filter for a sectarian slur.

Although he doesn't currently use it, he was one of hundreds of ***s using 'green yins' to refer to Celtic fans. I'm not surprised to see @The Tedi, who is no stranger to Bhoys, using it more than most.

You can find it via the search function or CLICK HERE.

7 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

8mile will walk the worst *** award.

Careful now; give him shite and he'll fling it 8 Mile.

We'll call an end to the voting there folks and I'll start on the write ups after work.

Hopefully get one or two up this evening to kick off the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Id bet my right arm on The Kincardine or Tedi having another meltdown on here over the weekend.

Careful, how will you catch phones without your right arm?

Archived