Pie and Bovril's Best and Worst Premiership Posters 2016

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

Got my best suit on for nothing :'(

I got my speech writers to write a big thank you speech for me but I'm glad I didn't win it now as I've just read through it and the lazy c***s have basically just copied a Michelle Obama speech from years ago.

Worst Jags Poster of 2016
175F3BE4-F3DC-4975-B8AB-0B2633664758-315-000000E5AFCBDF38_tmp.png
Votes spread out here with @Bishop Briggs @dave.j and @Hammer Jagin third place. 
In second we have @Nizzy @Highlandmagyar and @jagfox99
C3EBBAE2-AB33-4D08-82CD-7D3014937806-222-0000002AA33CFFAB_tmp.png
Taking first of the worst is @John Lambies Doos who managed to break clear of the chasing pack. Congratulations JLD, take a bow.
Dishonourable mentions for @ThistleDoNicely @Reid @Ad Lib @Rednyella @sampfan101 and @BarraJag:lol:

Yass Freedom!!!!

I fucked a trans girl for your entertainment and not even a fucking vote?

klopp-rage.gif

Eta. Still dunno who Miguel supports but seems a top c**t. Just claim Thistle my man and join the good side.

Disappointed with a joint 3rd place for the worst Dundee poster. Clearly I'll have to up my efforts over the next year.

51 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

klopp-rage.gif

Eta. Still dunno who Miguel supports but seems a top c**t. Just claim Thistle my man and join the good side.

I voted you best well fan for boning a trans.

TBF I get mixed up with the diddies.

55 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

klopp-rage.gif

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I voted you best well fan for boning a trans.

TBF I get mixed up with the diddies.

I'll get that updated. Congratulations @mrcat1990

It's been a tough start to the season for ICT but they have the honour of kicking off P&Bs Best and Worst posters of 2016.
Despite the cup win of 2015 becoming a memory, Inverness have a great bunch of posters with some big hitters amongst their merry band. They also score pretty low on the roaster count. 
Best Posters
1A47982E-DB0C-4C01-AA51-BD0520B3D0AB-191-0000001AB9868785_tmp.png
A keenly fought contest with three posters standing out from the crowd. An honourable mention to @CityDave who has provided some sterling work in the Quirks of Scottish grounds thread. He just missed out on a podium position.
In third place was forum favourite and GN aficionado, @Bobby Skidmarks. He's had an interesting year thanks to P&B but has got on with things. Well done m9.
In second place a personal favourite of mine, @TheScarf. One of the Bois and hits the mark with his acerbic wit across the football forums. It was neck and neck with our ICT poster of the year...
Take a bow @ICT_Chris, one of the very best on this forum. A well deserved award fella. Take a bow Chris!
97715E66-C6BC-4373-9FA9-67F3845090A7-191-00000020BDE6C74F_tmp.png
Not many stray votes but honourable mentions for @Barra Jag, @alternative maryhilland @Stephen Malkmus
Congratulations Invernessians of the CT persuasion.
Next up, the ICT Roasters...

Well deserved from me IMO.

Good Gif mate. Maybe somebody will vote for you next year. Seems to me that the only person who voted for you had nae idea what team you supported. Oscar winning performance by the nonentity

If all you really have is ripping off 'Viking Ton 2011' then I'm not really going to waste any more of my time with you. You can now go back to the politics forum, where your daily hysterics have made it unreadable. 

Don't take shit so seriously bro.

Archived