Morton v Falkirk

AyrshireTon

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Utter shambles. Crap signings=crap team. His selection today takes the biscuit. Getting beat in league and cup by Duffy whose working on a shoestring compared to Houston. Times up.

You know f**k all about Morton's budget but thanks for playing cheerio now.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

A less than full strength team losing away to a team above us in the league should surprise no one.

Why did we feel the need to go less than full strength though?

Because Houstie is a fanny

3 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

blatantly obvious we have a bigger budget than you so relax you absolute cretin

Not denying your budget is bigger but again you know nothing about Morton's budget but hey pumped off a team getting payed less than your well payed superstars..Again thanks for playing.

Just now, gmfc said:

Not denying your budget is bigger but again you know nothing about Morton's budget but hey pumped off a team getting payed less than your well payed superstars..Again thanks for playing.

Someone's got a chip on their shoulder.  I'd be ecstatic if my team was beating teams with bigger budgets like we were last season. Nothing wrong with that.

He didn't claim to know about it you fud, he said it was bigger than yours which you have just agreed on..

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Someone's got a chip on their shoulder.  I'd be ecstatic if my team was beating teams with bigger budgets like we were last season. Nothing wrong with that.

No chip here mate.

Archived