Morton v Falkirk

AyrshireTon

This has all got to go wrong sometime.

Its now 82 years since we last lost to Falkirk in the cup. Same year my MIL was born and she still hanging around to see them win again.

WAs at our last two wins in the 60's but feel another late equaliser may result in our exit at New Brockville.

Predict 2-2 with crowd 3001

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thinking if this is a draw today there is a very good chance the two teams will meat 8 tines this season. People wonder why crowds ain't good too

Anyway I don't think we will lose today

56 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Just thinking if this is a draw today there is a very good chance the two teams will meat 8 tines this season. People wonder why crowds ain't good too

Anyway I don't think we will lose today

We played Hearts 8 times in the late 70s with some cracking crowds. Bizarrely, there's a whole generation of Morton fans who have never seen a team called "Hearts" except on TV.

Can't make this today as I've got a ton of work to do [emoji20]

Really hoping Aird gives us the balance we badly need. In reality we just need someone competent at RM, shouldn't be that big an ask.

I'd go

Rogers

Kidd

Grant

Luca

Gallagher

Sibbald

Kerr

Aird

Craigen

Hippolyte

McHugh

I actually thought Craigen was decent when he came on last week and having 2 fast wingers would allow him to play in his best position and hopefully allow McHugh to hang about the goal rather than dropping deep for the ball.

Gaston

Doyle  kilday O'Ware russell

Forbes murdoch lindsay nesbit

Tidser

Oliver

Morton 1  O'Ware

Falkirk 2  hippolyte  craigen

Our good home form has to end at some point and we always seem to strugle to beat falkirk. 

That said i would be dissapointed if we lost our home record to what by recent seasons is a poor falkirk team.

Pitch inspection ?

I'd expect Aird in for Taiwo and the only other change maybe being up top with two of the usual three would be my guess, tho Craigen in for Taiwo might be the other option.

The formation and position changes suggested by many won't happen, Houstie is a creature of habit.

Still, the joys of the cup an all that ra ra ra

As you approach Cappielow, take a right at the lights into the docks. Loads of free parking there if you are early enough and gives you a quick getaway when you get pumped.

Many thanks!!

Might need that quick getaway! Haha

Archived