Staggies v Arabs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too disappointed that we are out the cup, as I said earlier we have other priorities.  I am pretty disgusted by the level of the defeat.

Funsters coming on here when their own team got put out at home from a team stranded at the bottom of the Championship shows an incredible lack of self awareness.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not too disappointed that we are out the cup, as I said earlier we have other priorities.  I am pretty disgusted by the level of the defeat.

Funsters coming on here when their own team got put out at home from a team stranded at the bottom of the Championship shows an incredible lack of self awareness.

Keep calm and love 6-2.

We scored with ease in the first half, to be honest I didnt think we would get it so easy. Totally different second half performance from them and I only really relaxed when the 5th goal went in.

Funny listening to all the boos and songs about not being able to see the ball from the away end.

Thats twice we have played teams from the league below us and done well, 7-0 v Falkirk and now 6-2 v Dundee United. I didnt think we would ease past either of those sides so easily but we have.

Sometimes you really wonder as a County fan. With about 10 minutes to go a member of our football intelligentsia sitting behind me screamed at Jim o'Brien to "get into the game " For those of us who clearly know nothing about the game it certainly did question why O'Brien was fannying about skating past players, tracking back , breaking up play by positioning himself perfectly and laying on precisely placed passes to teammates. Hopefully this will be the last of this type of nonsense from him.

Archived