The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annoying not to get something from that, played well at times and had points in the game where we really should've scored a second goal. They were quite poor for a team a league above us but managed to take their key chances when they got them. Frustrating overall but not a bad performance by any means.

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Worth noting that, in the first half especially, Gaston was providing some heart in mouth flappy moments as well. The goal wasn't an isolated incident.

His kicking wasn't always particularly great either, few decent saves but dodgy at times as well.

Just in, well worthy of the next round, Mon The Gers! The f*ckin away support today, what a f*ckin state the lot of em! I've never seen such a bunch of scruffy vagrant tramps visit our club in years, how did that many get across the troll bridge intae Glasgow? I blame the Polis.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Just in, well worthy of the next round, Mon The Gers! The f*ckin away support today, what a f*ckin state the lot of em! I've never seen such a bunch of scruffy vagrant tramps visit our club in years, how did that many get across the troll bridge intae Glasgow? I blame the Polis.

You're the fat blob that was waving your tits while belting out the sash, aren't you? Rangers don't seem to like noisy away supports getting it up them as they sit on their hands. 

The ugly ones weren't us, they were Chelsea fans.

2060abcdcfe083f66fefcfd0bf8c7022.jpg

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Didn't watch the game as egg chasing takes priority.  Decent interview with Murty, though.  Hope there's enough in the war chest to buy him a suit.

Egg chasing takes priority really then gtf off a football forum knober

You're the fat blob that was waving your tits while belting out the sash, aren't you? Rangers don't seem to like noisy away supports getting it up them as they sit on their hands. 

The Mankiest beggars to visit Ibrox this season, and that includes Motherwell which is saying something. Get back up the road the f*ckin lot of you!!

13 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Well lets see your team are a fuckin riot infact so is your little 5 year old club and as for branding morton fans as scruffy vargrant tramps you must sit with your eye shut every second fuckin week if the orcs we seen today are the bench mark of your shitey support.

6 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

The Mankiest beggars to visit Ibrox this season, and that includes Motherwell which is saying something. Get back up the road the f*ckin lot of you!!

The mankiest beggars to visit Ibrox are their own season ticket holders. Scheme goblins one and all.

17 minutes ago, (._.) said:

Why are Morton fans acting like - anything other than a ten minute spell - they were completely outplayed and Rangers were very comfortable. 

The rangers had a lot of the ball and did next to fuck all with it.

Archived