The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

24 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Just another poster with nothing else or new to say. Welcome my friend, how many sugars do you take?

If you're willing to pay Senderdross his wages for such a shite performance, then you can pay me, my £40, for the excellent face painting I did.  

GRR!

b6dc2d99c9a8302406decdbaba43205d.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm happy to remind you that you sat and watched your club die until Wednesday tbh

Hold it close Randy, I mean hold it REALLY close, it's all you've got.
I still don't know who you support btw, is it St Mirren, at least let me have a go back eh!?

If you're willing to pay Senderdross his wages for such a shite performance, then you can pay me, my £40, for the excellent face painting I did.  

GRR!
b6dc2d99c9a8302406decdbaba43205d.thumb.jpg.72ef4610c3e222d89a4c0f291579d2c9.jpg

That's even more shite than I thought it was going to be! Go to bed mate, your time on here is sadly wasted.

40 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You lost today in a fairly tight game, it's done. Do you want to worry about it and continue posting on this thread until Wednesday? Or wake up tomorrow and realise that things are pretty much the same?

Correct we lost today in a fairly tight game. I will wake up and be proud of jim and the lads performamce and continue our march to the playoffs.

However your team will still be shite.

Correct we lost today in a fairly tight game. I will wake up and be proud of jim and the lads performamce and continue our march to the playoffs.
However your team will still be shite.

I notice how there's a lack of comment on the game itself, Nesbit's chance, Lindsey decent effort, Holt, Tav and Wag (just before he scored). The match is secondary it seems, why do you bother going? Only to post your wankfest on here because you hate Rangers. Well done pal, your plaudits are much deserved.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

I notice how there's a lack of comment on the game itself, Nesbit's chance, Lindsey decent effort, Holt, Tav and Wag (just before he scored). The match is secondary it seems, why do you bother going? Only to post your wankfest on here because you hate Rangers. Well done pal, your plaudits are much deserved.

Just because you all stood by and did nothing as your team died does not give you the right to blame anyone/everyone else.

Just because you all stood by and did nothing as your team died does not give you the right to blame anyone/everyone else.

There's no blame mate, it's all done. We folded. We've still a team on the park however and a fantastic support. I'm ok with that, why does it still concern you so much? Your thoughts on Scottish Football must surely extend beyond The Rangers FC?
I've not seen your user name on here before, don't join the rest of the predictables, just share what's good/bad about your own team, before you play us?
That would be smashing, and a real novelty on P&B when it comes to Rangers.

So the club was liquidated in 2012, it's you that's still wanking over it. I've moved on, no problem. My team won on the park today (for a change), you're still holding on to your flaccid cock and thinking you're overly smart in doing so? Why!? What the fuck is up with you? Put your energy intae your own team, it will do you good, instead of being strangely and overly concerned with us.

^^^ word salad

The Ton survived and Rangers died. Just let that sink in, you absolute fucking loser.

1486960256535.jpg

So the club was liquidated in 2012, it's you that's still wanking over it. I've moved on, no problem.

1486960770135.jpg.c24cfbdf82ac0ca1c2e3e64e3dda0090.jpg

Here was me thinking that it was

"thu cumpany" after all.

So you admit that you watched your club for a while, watched it go into administration, did fuck all to save it, watched the club get liquidated - your words, not mine - but think that your tribute act literally scraping past a Championship side in the cup has upheld your honour?

What an absolute, fucking cretin.

1486961090972.jpg.e241da48259920cd9c0dee7c44ba4db1.jpg

Archived