The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

1 hour ago, kyle* said:

For all of the talk about a Rangers seethe being upcoming...

Most of all Rangers seethe appears directed towards Senderos after yesterday's performance. Fans wanting the club to sack him. http://www.footballinsider247.com/terminate-contract-rangers-fans-blast-defender-display-v-greenock-morton/

Some other poor performers also mentioned.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Well no, both are facts. We lacked a bit of quality at both ends of the park. Our best attacking players were injured though; that was our first choice goalkeeper. Which is why we should find an upgrade in that position.

Perfectly straightforward stuff; no surprise that you made a cunt of yourself then.

Riigghht.......

You make one point, someone else makes another point, you agree both points are valid, therefore the other poster has to be a cunt.

It's a strange wee world beyond your bedroom door, son.

I've scrolled back through the thread, Rab, and the classless tramps thought it was a stick on win today.  No wonder they are grumpy as fuck and using every trope in the book.  

I scrolled back through some threads on rangers media and 100% of your fans thought your club wouldn't die, what's your point?

Thought Morton did well and had two good chances but overall Rangers clearly the better side.

Couldn't believe how slow Ross Forbes was - when he had to double up against Barrie McKay he looked as if he was "pulling the proverbial caravan".

McKay is different class - MOM by a mile.

2 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Good to see you on the thread now the games finished and the rangers won.

He didn't even go to the game either :lol:

Watched rugby instead :lol:

1486960770135.jpg.c24cfbdf82ac0ca1c2e3e64e3dda0090.jpg

Here was me thinking that it was
"thu cumpany" after all.

So you admit that you watched your club for a while, watched it go into administration, did fuck all to save it, watched the club get liquidated - your words, not mine - but think that your tribute act literally scraping past a Championship side in the cup has upheld your honour?

What an absolute, fucking cretin.

1486961090972.jpg.e241da48259920cd9c0dee7c44ba4db1.jpg

Just trying so so hard VT, bless you little fella, keep going, you're getting there.

Game panned out as I thought it would. Knew we would score at least one and would have other chances too.

Unfortunately we couldn't take the other chances that fell to us as we were woefully short up front due to injuries and Shankland being cup-tied.

I thought our Player of the Year elect would have scored or had an assist , but he saved his worst game for us yesterday. Forbes been immense this season and it's hard to figure out his poor performance in this game.

The Rangers obviously the better team on the day, which you would expect playing at a higher level and home advantage. That's not to say we couldn't have snatched a draw, but with so little striking options it just wasn't going to happen.

With the way we're picking up injuries this season, I'm quite glad we can just concentrate on the league and promotion playoff's where we should fear absolutely no one

Well done to Duffy who had his tactics spot on at least. Tidser pushed up along with Nesbitt was about the best we could do with all our other strikers injured and cup tied. It was up to the players to make it work and sadly you can't be missing chances like that and still hope to go through. It's a very young squad though. They'll be aw-right. 

10 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

There's no blame mate, it's all done. We folded. We've still a team on the park however and a fantastic support. I'm ok with that, why does it still concern you so much? Your thoughts on Scottish Football must surely extend beyond The Rangers FC?
I've not seen your user name on here before, don't join the rest of the predictables, just share what's good/bad about your own team, before you play us?
That would be smashing, and a real novelty on P&B when it comes to Rangers.

My only concern is that the sectarian hatred did not die with oldco. What a pity your fans didn't take the opportunity to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. No, the bigoted bile is too important for them to let go

Obviously it's got to be viewed as a massive missed opportunity with the two missed sitters and the shocker of a goal we conceded for the second, but Colkitto & GiGi have summed it up well. We set up exactly as we should and contained them well in the first half with Murdoch and Tidser being absolutely superb - the only tactical criticism was the full-backs backing off too much, which of course contributed to both goals. In the second half they threatened to overrun us at times but we stayed in the game and just couldn't force the equaliser. It's a story of a game we've seen hundreds of times in cup ties between teams from different divisions.

We had the chances to win it but with four centre forwards out, the midfielders they fell to didn't have the composure to take them. Had we had even one of Oliver and Quitongo available it could have been different, but we didn't and every team has to deal with injuries, so tough. Also a bad day for Forbes to fail to deliver on set-pieces where he's been outstanding with them throughout the season, but we can't expect him to reproduce his frankly ridiculous form in every single game.

It's disappointing but our league season is still going strong with second place a realistic target - with Falkirk, Dundee United and Hibs coming up in the next three weeks we have to pick ourselves up and focus on winning promotion.

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Game panned out as I thought it would. Knew we would score at least one and would have other chances too.

Unfortunately we couldn't take the other chances that fell to us as we were woefully short up front due to injuries and Shankland being cup-tied.

I thought our Player of the Year elect would have scored or had an assist , but he saved his worst game for us yesterday. Forbes been immense this season and it's hard to figure out his poor performance in this game.

The Rangers obviously the better team on the day, which you would expect playing at a higher level and home advantage. That's not to say we couldn't have snatched a draw, but with so little striking options it just wasn't going to happen.

With the way we're picking up injuries this season, I'm quite glad we can just concentrate on the league and promotion playoff's where we should fear absolutely no one

Hard to disagree with anything there.

The funny thing is, despite a poor performance on the day Forbes could have had yet another assist to his credit had we scored with that last-seconds effort.

Never mind, onwards and upwards.

PS - the funniest song (and reaction) yeterday was "We're Greenock Morton - We're Older Than You".  Brilliant.

My only concern is that the sectarian hatred did not die with oldco. What a pity your fans didn't take the opportunity to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. No, the bigoted bile is too important for them to let go

Aye aye ya said, I've heard it a thousand times, it's never ever mentioned when teams visit Ibrox and come away with a result.

Have a read of the two posts above yours from Morton supporters and tell me the difference in what you're trawling out.

I'm doubting that you even travelled through for the game yesterday.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Aye aye ya said, I've heard it a thousand times, it's never ever mentioned when teams visit Ibrox and come away with a result.
Have a read of the two posts above yours from Morton supporters and tell me the difference in what you're trawling out.
I'm doubting that you travelled through for the game yesterday.

I wasn't at the game yesterday as the last time I visited stybrox I was covered in subhuman body fluids and swore I'd never set foot in the shite hole again. I noticed you failed to address the sectarian bile emanating from the very large section of your neanderthal support. I suppose you must find it acceptable, part of the ambiance, perhaps?

I wasn't at the game yesterday as the last time I visited stybrox I was covered in subhuman body fluids and swore I'd never set foot in the shite hole again. I noticed you failed to address the sectarian bile emanating from the very large section of your neanderthal support. I suppose you must find it acceptable, part of the ambiance, perhaps?

Didn't go to the came, can't comment on the game, lost the game, let's talk about sectarian signing. It's the same re-cycled shite week in week out.
For what it's worth, I've said on here numerous times that there is no place for the sectarian songbook at Ibrox. Particularly the add-ons, to Follow Follow for example.

From what I can usually see from my seat, the goading and hurling of insults is equally as bad from the away support visiting Ibrox.
You're all Angels.

8 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Didn't go to the came, can't comment on the game, lost the game, let's talk about sectarian signing. It's the same re-cycled shite week in week out.
For what it's worth, I've said on here numerous times that there is no place for the sectarian songbook at Ibrox. Particularly the add-ons, to Follow Follow for example.

From what I can usually see from my seat, the goading and hurling of insults is equally as bad from the away support visiting Ibrox.
You're all Angels.

Didn't comment about my reason for not going to the game, won't comment about my reason for not going to the game, refuses to believe that the neanderthals amongst your support, of which there are many, would do such a thing. 

I attend approx. 90% of Morton games, both home and away, and stybrox is the only stadium, thus far, that I will never visit again. Your club and its supporters are the worst I've ever came across and people like you condone it. Of course, none of what I or, indeed, any visiting supporter has experienced is the truth, because we're all a bunch of dirty, ******, b*****ds. At least that was one of the many colourful terms the Morton support was accused of the last time I visited stybrox.

I know many catholic and protestant Morton supporters. The difference is, it doesn't matter to us. It's a game of fucking football!

Didn't comment about my reason for not going to the game, won't comment about my reason for not going to the game, refuses to believe that the neanderthals amongst your support, of which there are many, would do such a thing. 
I attend approx. 90% of Morton games, both home and away, and stybrox is the only stadium, thus far, that I will never visit again. Your club and its supporters are the worst I've ever came across and people like you condone it. Of course, none of what I or, indeed, any visiting supporter has experienced is the truth, because we're all a bunch of dirty, ******, b*****ds. At least that was one of the many colourful terms the Morton support was accused of the last time I visited stybrox.
I know many catholic and protestant Morton supporters. The difference is, it doesn't matter to us. It's a game of fucking football!

I haven't condoned anything at all, didn't I say there's no place for sectarian singing at Ibrox? The rest of your post is the usual regurgitated shite that's written and repeated on here by the mock offended, that's in addition to the glass bottles, golf balls, 6 inch nails, cans full of piss and a fish supper hurled across from the Govan stand.
Funny how it never seems to be reported on here after sides have enjoyed a result at our place.

16 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

So the club was liquidated in 2012, it's you that's still wanking over it. I've moved on, no problem. My team won on the park today (for a change), you're still holding on to your flaccid cock and thinking you're overly smart in doing so? Why!? What the fuck is up with you? Put your energy intae your own team, it will do you good, instead of being strangely and overly concerned with us.

This is a proper head's gone. Pleasing

8 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I haven't condoned anything at all, didn't I say there's no place for sectarian singing at Ibrox? The rest of your post is the usual regurgitated shite that's written and repeated on here by the mock offended, that's in addition to the glass bottles, golf balls, 6 inch nails, cans full of piss and a fish supper hurled across from the Govan stand.
Funny how it never seems to be reported on here after sides have enjoyed a result at our place.

Oh dear! You don't appear to be condemning the actions of your neanderthal supporters, instead all visiting fans seem to be liars.

I attended stybrox for the 2-2 draw last season. When we went 1-2 in front the amount of phlegm and fuck knows what else that rained down on us from your support was appalling. Does that qualify as "a result at our place."? I believe some Morton fans made complaints to the club, police and stewards regarding that and glass being thrown. I heard nothing about any action being taken. But, hey! I'm a lying twat, because I'm a visiting supporter.

Archived