The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Tedi said:

Morten fans taking it worse than expected I see.

Do Scottish fitbaw a favour and merge with St.Midden and Partick, it's an embarrassment that these 3 clubs get to exist separately.

Why dont the rangers newco whatever the fuck they are just die that would be more pleasing thanks.

As much as i dont like st mirren or partick they are much more than your club can claim to be and there fans deserve credit as much as any other provincial clubs fans for supporting there local team now fuck off and die again.

Comfortable win .better luck next time to al you fans that rather see the bears lose than your own team win.

That was basically our b team that yous struggled to beat today. I can see you's getting dragged into the bottom 6. Only Barry Mackay and Kenny miller would get into our team. You's are a fuckin shambles on and off the park.

[emoji445] we're on our way back [emoji445][emoji23][emoji636][emoji23][emoji636]

You seem upset. Good.

We'll be swording some rabble en route to promotion instead. Thanks for playing anyway.

1486934203001.jpg.043c9e133e7eb0b4eb941fe34c1c4dd1.jpg

Upset at nudging through against Morton? Relieved maybe, indifferent more so! A bunch of tramps who've had their day out this season to scream and shout at Ibrox for 10 minutes! Hope you enjoyed your trip and that it was worth it.

Rangers supporters their usual crying seething messes and they're the ones that won. :lol:

We'll go on with our season and enjoying it. You'll go on crying at every wee thing that happens, win lose or draw, and we'll just continue to laugh at you no matter what happens to us.

I'd say "gutted for you" but in truth, I'm not. You're a bunch of bigots and bigot sympathisers. So get it up you.

Thought we competed really well. There never really seemed to be that much of a difference in levels. I love watching lindsay and murdoch, they are everywhere. Tidser and nesbitt added some great quality in the attack but I would have sorely liked to have watched quitongo and oliver running amok up front

Rangers supporters their usual crying seething messes and they're the ones that won. :lol:
We'll go on with our season and enjoying it. You'll go on crying at every wee thing that happens, win lose or draw, and we'll just continue to laugh at you no matter what happens to us.
I'd say "gutted for you" but in truth, I'm not. You're a bunch of bigots and bigot sympathisers. So get it up you.

No one's crying RG (don't know who you support?), but it's done now. Bring on the next round. The rest of your post is the usual predictable pish, C'mon, try and think of something different to say, even if you need to ask someone else to write it down for you.

Upset at nudging through against Morton? Relieved maybe, indifferent more so! A bunch of tramps who've had their day out this season to scream and shout at Ibrox for 10 minutes! Hope you enjoyed your trip and that it was worth it.

If you wanted to feel relieved, you should have chipped in like Morton fans (and many fans of other clubs, including Saint Mirren) to stop the club from dying. But you didn't when your club died. So your soliloquy is utterly useless.

Thanks for playing anyway, champ.

1486937420745.jpg.775b52153968dc6b1cea1fbdea04f9f0.jpg

If you wanted to feel relieved, you should have chipped in like Morton fans (and many fans of other clubs, including Saint Mirren) to stop the club from dying. But you didn't when your club died. So your soliloquy is utterly useless.

Thanks for playing anyway, champ.

1486937420745.jpg.775b52153968dc6b1cea1fbdea04f9f0.jpg

So the club was liquidated in 2012, it's you that's still wanking over it. I've moved on, no problem. My team won on the park today (for a change), you're still holding on to your flaccid cock and thinking you're overly smart in doing so? Why!? What the fuck is up with you? Put your energy intae your own team, it will do you good, instead of being strangely and overly concerned with us.

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Nah, we've a good broad support on here thanks.

Ah, okay. I had my wires crossed as you do now. I only thought you were saying you very rarely venture from an actual Rangers forum - i.e. another website.

I take it that particular cesspool is way too hardcore for you MOR bears on here?

Archived