The Tribute Act vs The Class Act

Tri-TON

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Where are the Franchise fans anyway? They awfy quiet.

I just watched your sorry mob vs Ayr.  You run quite fast and kick the ball a long way whenever possible.  The collective 'you' will be blowing out your collective arses after 20 minutes on Ibrox's lush sward.

I just watched your sorry mob vs Ayr.  You run quite fast and kick the ball a long way whenever possible.  The collective 'you' will be blowing out your collective arses after 20 minutes on Ibrox's lush sward.

Our team is full of hungry youngsters so don't worry about us running out of steam at any time.

^^^ gormless, jakey mess

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You watched Morton play poorly and run out 4-1 winners. I feel your concern.

Morton will terrorise your carthorse filled defence with such ease that Ross Forbes will score from the dead ball, turn around in Cantona-esque fashion and lifting the jersey to reveal, "The Ton Survived and The Rangers died" as a tattoo.

On 1/29/2017 at 12:16, Tri-TON said:

Morton will terrorise your carthorse filled defence with such ease that Ross Forbes will score from the dead ball, turn around in Cantona-esque fashion and lifting the jersey to reveal, "The Ton Survived and The Rangers died" as a tattoo.

I have the same tattoo. 

On 1/28/2017 at 19:34, The_Kincardine said:

Jose-Mourinho-121121-Laughing-G-300.jpg

How's that working out for you, right now?

Reckon Forbes will bag at least three set-piece goals from Foderingham: he's absolutely gubbins. 

Archived