Edinburgh vs Clyde

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AndyCameron88 said:

£25, which covers your admittance, a pair of binoculars and an emergency adrenaline shot

one of these days I must measure the speedway track at Shielfield and the track at Central Park just to see how they compare with the running track at Meadowbank. Not to mention the gap between the punters and the pitch at Hampden...

anyway next season we'll be in temporary accommodation so you'll get a clearer view of City humping your team :P

btw if you pop along to Lochend I'm sure someone will give you an emergency shot of something better than adrenaline for 25 quid!

1 hour ago, AndyCameron88 said:

I'll keep that in mind then ;) To be fair, for a national stadium Hampden is very poor for the spectator! Any idea as to  where you will be playing/sharing next season yet?

I expect a close game on Saturday which could go either way with few goals. In either case, I'm looking genuinely forward to a day out in Edinburgh.

It was Spartans according to the papers, on the game we have to win its time we got a league performance similar to the cup ones 

I predict an extremely boring long ball game with few chances with either a scoreless draw or a single goal the outcome.
Sadly, I'll be there.

I don't think there's anything to be gained by either side playing long balls but other than that I can't find much to argue with mate. And you'll enjoy it when you get there........

I don't think there's anything to be gained by either side playing long balls

Who said they'd be anything to be gained? [emoji1]

I've lost count of the number of times that Clyde have resorted to long balls and continued with them when it's obvious that they aren't working.

I'm not so sure I'll enjoy it either but you always love in hope that you are wrong and it's a surprisingly good game.

Being put off by the Six Nations starting on Saturday. Hibs are also at home so navigating around Edinburgh will be a nightmare. I need to make a quick exit back to Glasgow straight after the game so I'm in two minds here.

7 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Being put off by the Six Nations starting on Saturday. Hibs are also at home so navigating around Edinburgh will be a nightmare. I need to make a quick exit back to Glasgow straight after the game so I'm in two minds here.

Train might be your best option. You can get a 4, 19, 34, 104, 107, 113 and 124 at the stop across the road from Waverley steps entrance to station that will take you Meadowbank in 10 minutes.

If you're travelling by car, head down the by-pass and you'll miss all the rugby traffic at least.

Wasn't at game Tuesday but everyone says we played well do we stick with same team ? I know Fergie came off injured put in mckenzie would imagine new boy Lochhead starts on the bench
Depends on if Perry is fit as well

Anyway good headache for BF compared to the lady couple of months hope that cup win gives us a right good boost
Hands up I thought Edinburgh were cannon fodder this year

Wrong again:)

1 hour ago, cfcuk said:

Wasn't at game Tuesday but everyone says we played well do we stick with same team ? I know Fergie came off injured put in mckenzie would imagine new boy Lochhead starts on the bench
Depends on if Perry is fit as well

Anyway good headache for BF compared to the lady couple of months hope that cup win gives us a right good boost
Hands up I thought Edinburgh were cannon fodder this year

Wrong again:)

and I thought Clyde were title favourites.... :whistle

cloughie.jpg.d1a578d6389f387563cfd7b182e5db2a.jpg

bazza.jpg.1aadf31b4e0bba5959be20fcb010b49a.jpg

la la la.... no listenin'... no listenin'....... 

as it's young Bazza's birthday and he nearly signed a programme for me (pen ran out of ink), Happy Birthday! 

and I thought Clyde were title favourites.... :whistle
cloughie.jpg.d1a578d6389f387563cfd7b182e5db2a.jpg
bazza.jpg.1aadf31b4e0bba5959be20fcb010b49a.jpg
la la la.... no listenin'... no listenin'....... 
as it's young Bazza's birthday and he nearly signed a programme for me (pen ran out of ink), Happy Birthday! 

Thank goodness have found someone who knows even less about football than I do :)

Archived