Forfar v Elgin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Board had a chance to boost crowd numbers this week. Get the kids in ffs. As usual nothing done or even attempted .

Our stewards wouldn't handle it and put the kids off coming back .
They wear combat trousers , combat boots , and of course the we p### with the baseball cap , utter disgrace are our stewards .
They let all their family etc in for nothing to games while we all pay or have season tickets while the board stand back and do nothing

I believe the AGM is open to Share Holders and/ or Season Ticket holders  only, and that they are notified of the date.

In about 82/83ish they issued a single A Share to all season ticket holders me included.You get the accounts sent every year and notification of AGM.The A shares were described as voting shares and the bulk of the issue was B shares which i believe were non voting.If i can find the certificate ill post it up.

In about 82/83ish they issued a single A Share to all season ticket holders me included.You get the accounts sent every year and notification of AGM.The A shares were described as voting shares and the bulk of the issue was B shares which i believe were non voting.If i can find the certificate ill post it up.

So. People around in the 80s only invited to agm?

Old pals act

Old pals act

I dont know about buying shares on the open market but doubt you could buy 1 voting share think its always blocks maybe £100/ £200 ?? Maybe you can attend as a supporter but obviously no vote just opinion voiced ??

Actually as regards an Old Pals act i doubt they would welcome a vote from a single share owner that got it free 30+ years ago.Its just an anachronism from the past.Maybe its a golfie, round tablie,funny handshaikie kinda thing.

2 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Old pals act

I'm not  a hundred percent sure but I think if you buy a season ticket you can attend the AGM. Not sure about who can vote . If admission wasn't restricted you could get undercover agents from Brechin, Arbroath and Montrose coming along and voting for the wrong person and that would never do!

5 hours ago, afca32 said:

Any news?

Trump is trying again with his travel plan ideas, Labour is in further disarray, Wenger may be leaving Arsenal, a tin pot Glasgow club need a new manager, there may be another Independence Referendum soon, a very old wedding dress has gone missing and the Forfar v Elgin game is in no danger due to the 3G pitch. Have I missed anything?

I think 4 from 6 points over the Arbroath Elgin fixtures is acceptable.Shame about result at Links Park though.

Exactly what we were saying leaving the ground. Keeps Elgin at bay too. Coxy was fucked after 3/4 of the game and some of our passing choices were suicidal. A game of 2 halves today id say.

Impressed with Elgin knocked it about well

Exactly what we were saying leaving the ground. Keeps Elgin at bay too. Coxy was fucked after 3/4 of the game and some of our passing choices were suicidal. A game of 2 halves today id say.

Impressed with Elgin knocked it about well

I wasn't there today but Elgin were decent up at Borough Briggs so draw doesn't surprise me.Every week no one makes progress on us is a win really.Arbroath still 1 point further away than 2 weeks ago despite excellent form.

Archived