Forfar v Elgin

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Board had a chance to boost crowd numbers this week. Get the kids in ffs. As usual nothing done or even attempted .

Sounds exactly like our board. Look at the success Montrose had a few weeks ago, if even 10% of the people who came liked it and want to come again it's a success.

Sounds exactly like our board. Look at the success Montrose had a few weeks ago, if even 10% of the people who came liked it and want to come again it's a success.

Suspect it's down to a dinosaur who is on our board ..... closed shop

Looking forward to this game, however feel there might be dropped points as Elgin have been the only side this season that I've been impressed by in the games we've played!

Still Forfar should have the quality & spirit to grind out another win & keep the Juggernaut steaming ahead!!

9 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Looking forward to this game, however feel there might be dropped points as Elgin have been the only side this season that I've been impressed by in the games we've played!

Still Forfar should have the quality & spirit to grind out another win & keep the Juggernaut steaming ahead!!

Going to this to count the crowd! Should be a good game.

If Forfar are still in it at half-time, they'll win. Elgin had the best performance of any team I've seen this season when they last played Cowden.

Really looking forward to this. Hope it isn't as cold as it was a xouple of weeks ago.

Going to this to count the crowd! Should be a good game.
If Forfar are still in it at half-time, they'll win. Elgin had the best performance of any team I've seen this season when they last played Cowden.
Really looking forward to this. Hope it isn't as cold as it was a xouple of weeks ago.

It's been counted already mate, 562.

19 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Board had a chance to boost crowd numbers this week. Get the kids in ffs. As usual nothing done or even attempted .

Keyboard moaners had a chance last week to go to the AGM and express their ideas. In fact they could have put their name forward to join the Board it cant be a closed shop. But as usual nothing done or even attempted. Ah well lets just get back to moaning its a lot easier.

Archived