Gary Locke out

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's taken a decent team who made the playoffs last year and turned us into an absolute gang.  Do us all a favour and get this useless excuse for a manager to fuck.  Can't believe some happy clappers are still defending him 14 games without a win.  

I've not seen a single person defending him, tbf.

He's taken a decent team who made the playoffs last year and turned us into an absolute gang.  Do us all a favour and get this useless excuse for a manager to fuck.  Can't believe some happy clappers are still defending him 14 games without a win.  

Only ones who want him to stay are fans of our relegation rivals! Speaks volumes!!

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

I've not been on that, clearly. What angle are they using to defend him? Genuinely interested.

Seems to be the standard ones
Blame the players not the manager
There is no better option out there 

Amazes me anyone can defend him after 14 games of dross results, should have been 15 we were lucky against QOS

15 minutes ago, batross07 said:

Only ones who want him to stay are fans of our relegation rivals! Speaks volumes!!

I'm not one for knee jerk reactions and managers deserve time to prove themselves but enough is enough.  As you say every other club wants him to stay which speaks volumes to me.  

23 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Seems to be the standard ones
Blame the players not the manager
There is no better option out there 

Amazes me anyone can defend him after 14 games of dross results, should have been 15 we were lucky against QOS

I've never quite got the "there is no better option" angle. We've lost six league games in a row, haven't won in 14, won 3/24 in all competitions, scored four league goals since October and Locke has had the worst run of any Raith Rovers manager this century (and we've been relegated twice).

He actually is literally the worst option. Fans who defend anything enrage me far more than someone who was given a job he just clearly isn't upto. 

1 minute ago, Paco said:

I've never quite got the "there is no better option" angle. We've lost six league games in a row, haven't won in 14, won 3/24 in all competitions, scored four league goals since October and Locke has had the worst run of any Raith Rovers manager this century (and we've been relegated twice).

He actually is literally the worst option. Fans who defend anything enrage me far more than someone who was given a job he just clearly isn't upto. 

I agree Paco while some managers can turn things around given time i'm afraid in Lockes case like Murray there is no sign he can do it, yes our next appointment might not be a success but after such a bad run and poor performances stretching further, we have no choice but to try.  There is always someone better it's whether you can find that person.  

RRFC OfficialVerified account ‏@RaithRovers_FC 39s

Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel

More

Share via Direct Message

Copy link to Tweet

Raith Rovers FC announces that we have parted company with manager Gary Locke and assistant manager Darren Jackson, with immediate effect.

Archived