Warburton Resigns

Gonna call this one now:

Rangers tried to pull a quick one on Warburton. They knew his "resignation" wasn't legally binding but were hoping he'd go without much hassle. He's naw taking their shite, however, and wants his pay out. Whilst King and co bluster publicly about their club's prestige and Warburton not being committed as we speak lawyers from both sides are sorting out some kinda pay off and gagging clause.

And meanwhile they've released three bigger salary costs from their cashflow. Handy at this stage of the season in the last few months before season ticket cash comes in.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, printer said:

And meanwhile they've released three bigger salary costs from their cashflow. Handy at this stage of the season in the last few months before season ticket cash comes in.

Just moves the costs further down the timeline.  Maybe they'll settle once the ST money starts to come in?

19 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why did Stirling Albion come about again?

19 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Kings Park FC's stadium being bombed during the war. Then the Albion were formed. Funnily enough we saved our club from admin. If only clubs like Rangers could say that. :)

So it was the same old story. The H**s came and wrecked the joint.

1 hour ago, thisal said:

I know. By me yesterday, But the post disappeared. Loses its punch second time round doesn't it!

I thought your username was familiar. And who disappeared it? Name the guilty men!

22 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Once the admin chat kicked off I did 

i actually posted something in relation to Scot's law not requiring a signed document in order for an agreement to be held up in court when talk was about proof is his resignation before that post aswell and then the administration chat kicked off so I said my piece and went on my Merry way 

Who is this Scot guy, and why does he get to make the rules?

Mark McGhee wants Rangers to look for a new manager in Scotland. What he actually means is that he wants Rangers to look for a new manager in Motherwell.

Steelmen online liked this post.

Archived