Do you want Rangers to go bust?

If I had one negative thing to say about Rangers it would be that every single *** on the planet is a knuckle dragging, violent, bigoted, sub human, vile, repulsive scumbag. I wish their supporters nothing but a pathetic, miserable existence. 

I do hope they go bust. I also really fucking hope they take Celtic down with them. Imagine Scottish football without either of them. It would be utterly magnificent. Cunts. All of them. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I had one negative thing to say about Rangers it would be that every single *** on the planet is a knuckle dragging, violent, bigoted, sub human, vile, repulsive scumbag. I wish their supporters nothing but a pathetic, miserable existence. 
I do hope they go bust. I also really fucking hope they take Celtic down with them. Imagine Scottish football without either of them. It would be utterly magnificent. Cunts. All of them. 

Did you purposely put in the three asterisks?

Because the word hun isn't censored anymore.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hope your next yin is a hedgehog, snail bhoy ;)

You might get your wish , been in about too much Jalapinos earlier..Not a celtic fan , far from it, but it is funny watching the media play their part in getting this story out , ALL in the favour of RIFC...Compo for Warbso and his pals maybe could be the tipping point for who-ever is providing hard cash just to keep the lights on..Enjoy..

11 minutes ago, gastropod said:

Compo for Warbso and his pals maybe could be the tipping point for who-ever is providing hard cash just to keep the lights on..Enjoy..

If the rags are to believed 'compo' isn't on the agenda.  The story seems to be that they resigned and asked to be released 'compensation-free'.  When their new deal fell through they then asked to be reinstated pending an offer elsewhere.

Too fuckin' right.  They would probably take over Airdrie or some shite but at least it would end the same club pish.  I fucking hate them.  Even more so since they went bust the first time.  No surrender my bum cheeks. 

36 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If the rags are to believed 'compo' isn't on the agenda.  The story seems to be that they resigned and asked to be released 'compensation-free'.  When their new deal fell through they then asked to be reinstated pending an offer elsewhere.

They media always report whatever your club tell them to.  Remember when it was reported every single player was assaulted after we won the Scottish cup in the most delightful manner known to man?

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

Too fuckin' right.  They would probably take over Airdrie or some shite but at least it would end the same club pish.  I fucking hate them.  Even more so since they went bust the first time.  No surrender my bum cheeks. 

Lovely!  Pitch forks and scythes being sharpened as we speak.

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

Remember when it was reported every single player was assaulted after we won the Scottish cup in the most delightful manner known to man?

No problem at all with your SC win.  I've said so in numerous threads.

"every single player was assaulted"?  This exists in the minds of the utter diddies.  The type who haunt every Sevco thread on P&B.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No problem at all with your SC win.  I've said so in numerous threads.

"every single player was assaulted"?  This exists in the minds of the utter diddies.  The type who haunt every Sevco thread on P&B.

It was reported in the Daily Record Kinky.  Do keep up. :) 

Archived