Do you want Rangers to go bust?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to lose any clubs from Scotland, Rangers, The Rangers and SEVCO are victims of their own greed, don't know how Celtic can gloat though, it's not that long ago that wee Fergus saved them with the biscuit tin attitude.

Aye .Die ya bassas. The ripple effect of Rangers final death would cause 75% of Celtic's support to dissappear with the realisation of no more bigotry fests to make turning up worthwhile. This loss of revenue would bring them down to an even level eventually with the other clubs. So , aye it's for the good of football and Scotland as a whole . Everyone's a winner.

9 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

Aye .Die ya bassas. The ripple effect of Rangers final death would cause 75% of Celtic's support to dissappear with the realisation of no more bigotry fests to make turning up worthwhile. This loss of revenue would bring them down to an even level eventually with the other clubs. So , aye it's for the good of football and Scotland as a whole . Everyone's a winner.

That process was absolutely underway during 'the journey' and it was wonderful.

Keeping the OF apart was in everybody's interests apart from the pair of them.

12 hours ago, NewHope said:

Aye, head's so obviously totally gone. Is that all some people on here can respond with when they have no proper response?

Yes, it's one of a collectible set.

The first one costs just £1.99, but thereafter, they cost £6.99.

Other elements include 'At least you're not bothered' and 'Seething'.  They can handily be trotted out when you've absolutely nothing to say to someone who has said something to which you've no rational response.

This line of products has sold particularly well to followers of large clubs from Glasgow.

32 minutes ago, weejoeharper said:

Your correct, thanks for the heads up. Should have read 'Too subtle'. Profreading isn't what it used to be.

23 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're

Sorry.  It's a compulsive thing.

It's ok, I knew about that one following your previous comment. I'm disappointed you missed the second mistake though. ^_^

My concern is that there might be a law of diminishing returns, and that if Rangers were to die again, and again, and again, I might enjoy it less each time.

Unfortunately there's only one way to find out, so I'm going to bravely put such concerns to one side and look forward to another collapse or three.

Yes. I'd enjoy a repeat of 2012 very much.

The seethe, the protests, the marches on Hampden, talk of Armageddon, those in charge of our game threatening clubs if they don't admit the newco into at least the Championship.

It was probably my favourite ever period as a Scottish football fan. Only this time I'd want them killed off for good.

Archived