Do you want Rangers to go bust?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NewHope said:

You let the war criminal John Reid run your club just long enough to embolden the rabid unionists across the city while he pandered and pretended to rub your own collective soft underbelly... so fuck up.

Oh dear, what a mess.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Brilliant, head gone completely.

I'm happy you're so bothered about it.

Aye, head's so obviously totally gone. Is that all some people on here can respond with when they have no proper response?

I was actually thinking you'd be the one who is bothered, since you are the one with the big SNP banner thing as a sig. Plus, y'know... All that anti-establishment rhetoric that you guys like to come out with?

But, hey-ho... Obviously your glory-hunting at the football must come first.

As you were.

I would love for Sevco to go bust, the utter seethe it caused the fans of the old club was hilarious. Shouts of armageddon and boycotts were some of the funniest moments in Scottish football.

If/when Sevco do go bust and another new unionist club is formed for the knuckle dragging child snatchers then surely they would be put into the South of Scotland league??

Would also be hilarious if Ireland's premier club went bust also. I imagine the seethe off them would be just as funny.

Archived