Do you want Rangers to go bust?

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Obviously it'd be hilarious but then wouldn't we get Rangers part III?

The third part is always the worst in a trilogy, 

To be fair, the second one is almost as funny as the first....

The first one ended with Years of tax avoidance and financial cheating, while the second one wasted vast wealth getting past plumbers, bakers and candlestick makers on "the journey" 

i am sure the third one could be just as much fun....

sure we will find out soon 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Agreed 100%.

Noteworthy also that Celtic were the only club who suffered from the demise of Rangers.

Spot on.  Only two clubs were harmed, while many benefited directly.

This was disguised however, as the whole country suffering.

Do I want Rangers to go bust? No, but a Hibs like collapse ending in them being dropped into the relegation playoff on the last game of the league season and then losing badly to Dundee Utd in the final. That would do for now. :)

16 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Do I want Rangers to go bust? No, but a Hibs like collapse ending in them being dropped into the relegation playoff on the last game of the league season and then losing badly to Dundee Utd in the final. That would do for now. :)

I've sympathy with this view.  If they went bust, I'd lose a large part of my daily entertainment.  Seeing them limping along from farce to worse is probably simply the best.

29 minutes ago, CityDave said:

This.

Then go bust.

dgpt.gif

Good-Site.gif

Archived