Dundee v The Rangers

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Just shows what can be achieved when everyone fights for every ball and you get right at the opposition.  I agree with a previous post, Dunee are a better team with Hately out of it.  So many great performances from Dundee players today.  O'Hara, O'Dea, Holt, Kerr were all truly outstanding

As for Rangers the only player that looked like he cared was Kenny Millar.  

Marks of 6 out of 10 in tomorrow's Sun.

I think those four were the pick of a great team performance.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

Why do Rangers keep trying to play the ball out from the back when all of their players are shite? :lol:

It's the Warburton Way Murtinho Masterplan.

This is exactly how we should approach each game. Give the opposition zero respect or time to think.

Finally, Dundee played as a team. Hateley not playing also made a huge difference, as he is a painfully slow, negative dud.

O'Hara was good, but I'd have given MOTM to The Derry for getting (and keeping) it right fucking up the slavering ****.

Thank you.

O'Hara et al getting lots of praise but having Vincent instead of Hateley made the team far more balanced imho.

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

What's probably more embarrassing is that Dundee are not a physical team.

Exactly this.

Even in this game we were pushed (and fouled) off the ball quite a lot but kept going back at them. To say we're a physical side is laughable, strength and dirtiness are two things lacking at Dens. Determination beat Rangers today, not physicality.

Basically what I'm saying is that they just got battered by the folk that usually get battered. This makes them weedy little shitebags.

Thank you.

Apart from Kenny and Garner we struggle when teams get physical, i don't like it but it's how scottish football is and we need someone in who can deal with this. Too light in midfield.
Murty and most of our players looked lost today.

What a minter.

Your team lacks any decision making skills and pass it around at the wrong times, that the opposition close you down and take advantage doesn't make them "physical". It makes them smarter than Rangers players.

What a minter.

Your team lacks any decision making skills and pass it around at the wrong times, that the opposition close you down and take advantage doesn't make them "physical". It makes them smarter than Rangers players.

The amount of mental errors their back 4 make and players not picking up in midfield leaving space to exploit but apparently its because they dont have a Broony (and the Dees do!). Complete lack of understanding of his teams failings.

Archived