Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great display of determination, we won because we wanted it more. 

Still Rangers have ref's in their pocket and still they lost, Waghorn should of at least been booked and Gardner should of been off with his countless elbows to ODea. But they were bullied off the park today, we showed no respect to them today and we got what we deserved.

I cant fucking stand Rangers and their vile fake fans. I hope Bennet and the rest are all drowning in their salty crocodile tears.

Get it right roond ya's!

Dundee fc, still winning!

Cammy Kerr is the next Barry Smith. He's a future captain, and so many times you see players shite themselves when they come up against the likes of Scott Brown, Kenny Miller, Joey Barton (Previously). Not Cammy. He goes right through them leaving them asking what the hell has just happened.

And he does it all without committing a foul.

Up and down the park all day. Yasss.

Holt, Haber, O'Hara and Herr (I mean Kerr) were all absolutely outstanding.

Vincent reminded me of a fully fit Kevin Thomson today. Bullied Rangers midfield.

That Rangers side look like they have absolutely chucked it. Dundee first to every ball, quicker, they were the only side that actually looked like they wanted to win.

Every side in the league should 100% be getting tore into Rangers from here on in.

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

To add insult to injury, Rangers can't afford to put their crest on all their shirts. They're going down the shiter again...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255

Probably some new RM-led campaign where all players have to 'earn the badge'.  Wouldn't surprise me if that took off tbh.

I was waiting for the *** onslaught in the last 15 minutes, but it never came; they looked pretty clueless and disorganised throughout. I couldn't believe how many times one of their full backs would play a wildly over-hit pass across the back four, putting them under totally unnecessary pressure - really peculiar. The less said about their dodgy keeper the better too.

We were immense today. Kerr, O'Hara and O'Dea getting a lot of plaudits, but I though that Julen had a storming game, I was honestly expecting him to have 'mare after his showing in Inverness, but he played really well and deserves a mention. Ojamma and Vincent did a lot of good work too. Only thing that puzzled me was why Williams came on rather than El Bak???

Anyway, onwards and upwards to a disappointing 2-0 defeat at Fir Park on Saturday...

Archived