Aberdeen v Motherwell - 15/2/17

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kneetrembler said:

I hear what you are saying regards Eck, Strachan and McGee. The latter set up the winner at Gothenburg and that's a momentous piece of our history. However, in the intervening decades, I feel that whilst all three were part of a legendary team, I don't regard them as Dons legends. I still have a soft spot for Eck, but his recent spluttering of him being a "Rangers Man" after spending his whole playing career at Aberdeen really rankled.

Willie Miller, Drew Jarvie, Joe Harper, Jim Leighton, Neil Simpson. They are Aberdeen legends.

Ally Shewan. Davie Robb.

2 hours ago, Kneetrembler said:

I hear what you are saying regards Eck, Strachan and McGee. The latter set up the winner at Gothenburg and that's a momentous piece of our history. However, in the intervening decades, I feel that whilst all three were part of a legendary team, I don't regard them as Dons legends. I still have a soft spot for Eck, but his recent spluttering of him being a "Rangers Man" after spending his whole playing career at Aberdeen really rankled.

Willie Miller, Drew Jarvie, Joe Harper, Jim Leighton, Neil Simpson. They are Aberdeen legends.

Eck played for Motherwell too, got about

7 hours ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Fantastic night, absolutely fantastic, topped off by some wonderful entertainment from Mark McGhee. The man truly is a disgrace. His touchline behaviour was nothing short of embarrassing, in the 4th official's ear all night. The fact it isn't the first time he has been involved in hassle this season suggests the common denominator is McGhee himself.

He's just lucky Prof McKendrick (yes really!) is a true gentleman of the game. The Prof's wee brother on the other hand would have put him right on his arse!

Just now, RussellAnderson said:

If Russell Anderson turns out like Mark McGhee I'll top myself.

:lol: Might be easier to pay Div to change your user name, a box of Freddo bars usually does the trick or so I am lead to believe.

20 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

That, and when he introduced our new signing Jerel Ifil and said "For the money we're paying, we're not getting John Terry."

:lol:

28 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Despite how enormously funny it is, when a manager gets sent off should we really shouldn't be asking him to sit in the away support. Unless it's McGhee, in which case it should be compulsory.

Dunno if sticking him in the Motherwell support would be any better, tbh.

Archived