Raith v Hibs

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I think you can class having bandy legs as an injury.

He runs and walks like he's shit himself. 

Im sure yogi will have leathered him up and down the pitch and left him in the gutter the last week so I don't think he will feature today.

today is the day Grant Holt gets his goal. I can feel it in my guts.

Hibernian starting XI: Marciano, Gray, McGregor, Fontaine, Stevenson, Bartley, Fyvie, McGinn, Keatings, Graham, Cummings #RRFCvHFC

Substitutes: Laidlaw, Holt, Donaldson, Boyle, Humphrey, Crane, Martin

2 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

It seems your gut feeling about Holt scoring is on a par with the rest of your posts. Maybe the feeling in your gut was one of yer pals on here.

HibeesBounce has got you rattled, you're coming across as a thick bitter wee man. Calm down and try enjoy the site.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

HibeesBounce has got you rattled, you're coming across as a thick bitter wee man. Calm down and try enjoy the site.

Why do you feel the need to stick up for him son ? And I love the site btw ma sides are in constant stitches with you mob.  Keep up the good work and he'll give you a few more likes lol.

Really looking forward to today, without knowing how we'll set up, line-up formation or anything.

Yogi has already hinted that he may end up throwing a youth player in today as well. I can see Coustrain making some sort of appearance today. He also had his team picked on Tuesday with one possibly 2 places that were 50/50 which shows he's not messing around.

Can't see Skacel even making the bench if like Yogi said, Cuthbert is our only injury, obviously forgetting about Scott Robertson.

I'm going to go for an optimistic 1-1

Do you know, I actually forgot about Scott Robertson, shame about the injuries though.

Archived