Raith v Hibs

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Not much in the game,but huge huge improvement. Brian Graham is fucking shite. Lennon has ruined him.

Good to see Stevenson score and Coustrain did well when he came on.

Another free kick though.

I think Graham was shite before Lennon got anywhere near him.

The free kick thing is really beginning to get on my tits. I can count on one hand the amount of direct free kicks I've seen us score in the past 10 years, yet we seem to concede about 8 a season.

Great result for us to stop the rot (sort of). We can probably set out sights on winning at some point over the next few game, although they're all tough away fixtures.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

The free kick thing is really beginning to get on my tits. I can count on one hand the amount of direct free kicks I've seen us score in the past 10 years, yet we seem to concede about 8 a season.

Great result for us to stop the rot (sort of). We can probably set out sights on winning at some point over the next few game, although they're all tough away fixtures.

I think it may be an issue with coaching? All of our keepers over the past few years have been prone to conceding goals from free kicks.

48 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

No offence to the Raith lads but I'd genuinely kill myself if I stayed here. I'm in the Raven and I'm sure everycunt is related.

I haven't seen one person going into the Raven since it opened a few months ago, not one. Every time I've passed it's always been completely empty, hence the reason it's on the market again. I guess everycunt that's related must be from Edinburgh.:)

Archived