Queen of the South v Falkirk

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Falkirk fans must be most dillusional fans i've ever come across..consistently chat shit about "what a club they are and where they should be...for feck's sake u play in a U shaped stadium, canny even finish it off..play on a plastic pitch, have a shite support, shite team and have won feck all....get real...

Get real
147cccc3e5e756d07a9e5f773433e232.jpg

Falkirk fans must be most dillusional fans i've ever come across..consistently chat shit about "what a club they are and where they should be...for feck's sake u play in a U shaped stadium, canny even finish it off..play on a plastic pitch, have a shite support, shite team and have won feck all....get real...

Are you losing by any chance?

I thought we were decent first 20min but Falkirk have started to take control since. Really needed half time there at 0-0 but we're only 1 down so no panic. Clear foul on Thomson on edge of the area not given.

4 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Pm me Honi xx

Thoroughly deserved lead for Falkirk here. We've been absolutely awful. We don't look remotely like scoring. Surely can't be any worse in the second at least. WTF is with the route 1?!

Great finish by Kidd. Didn't think it was a foul for it though: Baird just doing what he does best.

The folk booing Kidd, get a fucking grip. A) The boy is entitled to celebrate and B. I don't think he was even goading us! It was more like an apologetic hand.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Poor game. Officials shocking.

Not falling for two dives.....

Can Queens fans enlighten me on clownshoes wall for our goal, it seemed to be too easy

I would say we were ok for first 10 mins - after that Falkirk have been all over us without playing particularly well themselves. Certainly no doubt that they deserve to be ahead. Our midfield have been chasing shadows and they have barely kept the ball on the deck.

Back 4 constantly under pressure and conceding niave free kicks.

45 mins to save it

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

See how fucking hard he is if he shows up on platform 2 at Grahamston.

Ha,ha. The footage from the station when Falkirk and Hibs fans were fighting last year would suggest he would knock f**k out of the lot of them.  Mind you, they were all adolescent types that were doing the prancing about. 

It was great viewing though. Very funny. 

Well clearly we have players capable of knocking it around so let's hope R1 stops second half. I wonder if they were told to do that or if it's just due to the pressure from Falkirk. I thought Falkirk looked very good tbh.

Archived