Berwick Rangers v Clyde

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_BullyWee said:

We now have officially the worst defence in the league.

What we'd do for a Marko type in there just now. You just have no confidence in us not conceding, hopefully, it can get sorted out in the near future.

I assume Higgins is playing up front with Gormley in a 4-4-2. Maybe someone that's there can confirm?

As for the debacle at the back Smith is usually the worst for me but again not there tonight so can't comment.

3/4 of our defence usually worries me and it's costing us again. Perry's gone downhill since his contract extension, Smith isn't the same player as last season and McNiff always has a mistake in him. McNeil is the only defender I rate at the club just now

11 minutes ago, The_BullyWee said:

Sounds like we have started the 2nd half well but I'm sure that means we will concede the next goal.

You're applying pressure yes

17 minutes ago, The_BullyWee said:

Sounds like we have started the 2nd half well but I'm sure that means we will concede the next goal.

Oh you're good you are 4 2 

Just now, bullyweehutch said:

Looking forward to playing Shire again next season

In the Cup, surely, since Clyde'll keep Cowden beneath them I'm sure. No new coach is gonna get that crapshoot of a team back on the road to safety.

Our Twitter made it sound like both teams were somewhat evenly matched, so properly chuffed to see us put the game more or less beyond doubt.

In the Cup, surely, since Clyde'll keep Cowden beneath them I'm sure. No new coach is gonna get that crapshoot of a team back on the road to safety.
Our Twitter made it sound like both teams were somewhat evenly matched, so properly chuffed to see us put the game more or less beyond doubt.

Yes, Berwick being fortuitous in winning.

Archived