• Last Reply
On 16/03/2017 at 08:27, Boghead ranter said:

Dumbarton Rock

Capture.PNG

Arthur's Seat

Capture1.PNG

Just sayin'

47 minutes ago, Always the Sons said:

This picture just reinforces the strong bond. It's amazing how similar.
Just want to point out the last six games form for the Hibees is :
WDDDLW
for the Sons
WDDDLW
Just sayin

Let's get serious (*srs*) for a moment...

As much as I'd like to see McGeouch, Hanlon & Humphrey back in the side - we can't risk them being rushed into the team. We are a stronger side with them available, but we've made the same mistake with McGeouch several times. You don't throw chocolate legs into the heat of a game before they have set to a solid form. Melted chocolate can be tempting to put straight into the mix but you need to let it cool down beforehand, or the mixture won't rise to the occasion.

This is why we shouldn't stir things up too much, instead gradually adding key players when required - and when they are ready.

I managed to pool together the resources of @Wasps1 & @Myview to get the scoop on our setup.

I'm not sure what to make of these tactics, but one thing's for certain: it will require players to play 'The Hibernian Way'.

zsJ8CJH.jpg

GGTTSOH

HH

GSTQ

Would love to see some of the youth being brought into the first team. We have a good set up in Ormiston would be good to see something come from it and reduce the need for emergency loans which is a bit of a piss take tbh. 

6 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

Let's get serious (*srs*) for a moment...

As much as I'd like to see McGeouch, Hanlon & Humphrey back in the side - we can't risk them being rushed into the team. We are a stronger side with them available, but we've made the same mistake with McGeouch several times. You don't throw chocolate legs into the heat of a game before they have set to a solid form. Melted chocolate can be tempting to put straight into the mix but you need to let it cool down beforehand, or the mixture won't rise to the occasion.

This is why we shouldn't stir things up too much, instead gradually adding key players when required - and when they are ready.

I managed to pool together the resources of @Wasps1 & @Myview to get the scoop on our setup.

I'm not sure what to make of these tactics, but one thing's for certain: it will require players to play 'The Hibernian Way'.

zsJ8CJH.jpg

GGTTSOH

HH

GSTQ

You can't have much of a family life. 

2 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

Would love to see some of the youth being brought into the first team. We have a good set up in Ormiston would be good to see something come from it and reduce the need for emergency loans which is a bit of a piss take tbh. 

One thing Lennon won't do is develop youth mate.

Guy is similar in style to Martin O'Neill and likes the long ball so you probably don't want kids to get exposure to that to be honest.

Use Lennon to try and get you promoted and if he does get rid of him and bring in a more progressive thinking gaffer.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Guy is similar in style to Martin O'Neill and likes the long ball so you probably don't want kids to get exposure to that to be honest.

Use Lennon to try and get you promoted and if he does get rid of him and bring in a more progressive thinking gaffer.

hmmm

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I actually agree with this.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Seems harsh mate but in this day and age teams use managers for a reason then move them on.

i get it, but it seems really harsh.

i'm sure Lennon will be offered jobs at the end of the season anyway.

Archived