No Voters - what say you?

jamamafegan

It wasn't yet you trolled it and now you're claiming to be holier than thou.  Trolls deserve what they get, right?

I dispute i "trolled" it.It contained abuse to NO voters and i quite rightly called it out as such.How did you rate his post on the civility front ? I might even regard it as a typical "troll" type post in itself.Cannae have different rules depending on which side of the fence your on surely.

6 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Im fully realised now and as reformed as a Farmfoods "value" chicken kiev.I would suggest an exile for excessive use of "swearywords" also but fear tumbleweed would be drifting through Indy forums pretty quickly.Actually i confessed a few months back as well so hopefully that would run concurrently also.

You're not reformed.

Your posts are laden with insults and digs at people who support independence, the SNP and the Scottish government.  That's designed to antagonise and draw people into arguments, in some way validating your existence and feeding your humour.

You are a disingenuous hypocrit.  But you know this.

5 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I dispute i "trolled" it.It contained abuse to NO voters and i quite rightly called it out as such.How did you rate his post on the civility front ? I might even regard it as a typical "troll" type post in itself.Cannae have different rules depending on which side of the fence your on surely.

It was a post that hadn't nothing to do with you and you trolled it.  Suck it up, you vile cyberbrit.

4 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

You're not reformed.

Your posts are laden with insults and digs at people who support independence, the SNP and the Scottish government.  That's designed to antagonise and draw people into arguments, in some way validating your existence and feeding your humour.

I agree, but why respond to him?

This is becoming a depressingly regular trope with those of a Yoon persuasion.

Having offered zero in the way of alternatives or solutions other than "SNPBAD", as soon as they rightly get told to get directly to f**k the mewling whines of "cybernat" start.

Some people need to be told to get fucked.  Loondave is undoubtedly one of those people.

You're not reformed.

"laden with insults" ? No they are not actually and disagreeing is not the same as having "digs".Some of the responses on here are laden with insults though.I can't help it if not being agreed with "antagonises" people.I could be wrong but i can't recall anything ive posted "laden with insults" recently bar responding to JLDs barely literate post.

Just now, Shades75 said:

A moment of weakness.  I don't usually and I think this is the first time I've engaged with him.

I'll blame my hangover.

Sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine.  Iam happy to engage with folk who hold different opinions to myself but there are some out-and-out trolls on here who deserve to be ignored and, sadly, there are some otherwise decent posters who encourage them by replying to their drivel.

This is becoming a depressingly regular trope with those of a Yoon persuasion.

Having offered zero in the way of alternatives or solutions other than "SNPBAD", as soon as they rightly get told to get directly to f**k the mewling whines of "cybernat" start.

Some people need to be told to get fucked.  Loondave is undoubtedly one of those people.

Showing true abusive colours now. Excellent stuff.Well done.The use of "Yoon" is pretty funny while everyone has an attack of the vapours about "nasty nat" is it not.

2 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

"laden with insults" ? No they are not actually and disagreeing is not the same as having "digs".Some of the responses on here are laden with insults though.I can't help it if not being agreed with "antagonises" people.I could be wrong but i can't recall anything ive posted "laden with insults" recently bar responding to JLDs barely literate post.

Quick enough to tell us we were all going to be rolling in it Saudi style 3 years ago.I see you are still clinging to the idea Scotland is "super wealthy" though, i admire the level of blind devotion to an idea that bears no reality to Scotlands fiscal reality.I wish i believed it as well.Life would be so much simpler baaaing away with the rest of the flock to be honest.

This, from the previous page, took me one minute to find.

It seeks to belittle the entire Yes side as deluded sheep who can't think for themselves.

Now I'm going to take Granny Danger's advice, and you can f**k off.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

Yes i voted NO so it did and you really don't do irony do you.Such aggresion and abuse.

I can picture you holding your purse up to your chest then fainting dead away. I do note that we're discussing this pish instead of analysing your answer to my post on Scotland's riches.  Of course you resorted to trolling instead of answering so now you're on iggy.

Sorry but it's a pet peeve of mine.  Iam happy to engage with folk who hold different opinions to myself but there are some out-and-out trolls on here who deserve to be ignored and, sadly, there are some otherwise decent posters who encourage them by replying to their drivel.

I'd have to agree with you but on the other hand I fully understand Shades' point of view. Sometimes the frustration is hard to deal with. Especially when "tired".

6 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Showing true abusive colours now. Excellent stuff.Well done.The use of "Yoon" is pretty funny while everyone has an attack of the vapours about "nasty nat" is it not.

Cheerio now x

Loondave1, what are your reasons for wanting to remain within the union? 

Fiscal disaster on leaving the Union.The Union is pretty abysmal to be fair but ive zero faith it will be better outside it.The White Paper finished it for me and with the trajectory of oil prices since i aint buying it.

Just now, Loondave1 said:

Fiscal disaster on leaving the Union.The Union is pretty abysmal to be fair but ive zero faith it will be better outside it.The White Paper finished it for me and with the trajectory of oil prices since i aint buying it.

I completely disagree with you, I believe that other Scotland, if managed properly, would easily be able to prosper outwith the union. Oil is not the only commodity in Scotland, and an economic policy to highlight this and exploit Scotland's riches of other resources and skills.

Is economics the only consideration you make in this your decision on this? Do you, for example,  consider Scotland being dragged out the EU against the stated will of the people of Scotland in making your decision?