No Voters - what say you?

jamamafegan

I completely disagree with you, I believe that other Scotland, if managed properly, would easily be able to prosper outwith the union. Oil is not the only commodity in Scotland, and an economic policy to highlight this and exploit Scotland's riches of other resources and skills.
Is economics the only consideration you make in this your decision on this? Do you, for example,  consider Scotland being dragged out the EU against the stated will of the people of Scotland in making your decision?

Not anymore than the SNP are considering Indy voters who wish to leave the EU in their calculations . You're entitled to think Indy Scotland would be a rip roaring success if you wish but my personal feeling is it would get by in reduced circumstances and im entitled to my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Not anymore than the SNP are considering Indy voters who wish to leave the EU in their calculations . You're entitled to think Indy Scotland would be a rip roaring success if you wish but my personal feeling is it would get by in reduced circumstances and im entitled to my opinion.

Why? Why do you believe that in order for Scotland's economy to thrive, it needs to be managed by Westminster?

The arrogance is strong in this one...Eventually the billy big baws attitude,only show in town patter will lead to an inevitable fall.Could be a long time but another failed Indy bid will certainly start the engine.

It won't though because a solid 40 odd percent of the country want independence and will vote blindly for the SNP until it happens. Support for he SNP and yes amongst younger voters is also extremely high, even higher, because y'know they're not backwards old duffers.

What I said is true. The SNP will continue to be as you so very well put it, the only show in town, whilst Scotland is in a union, which won't be tooo long.

The fact of the matter is that the gnats appeal to that segment of the population who can't take responsibility for their own failures and need to blame others for their own shortcomings. In the referendum they could only gain the support of  37%  of the electorate, despite all their lies regarding the economy, the currency ect. They are however rather good at disseminating lies, feathering their own nests and shouting down opposition, but completely useless at actually making Scotland a better place to live. They used (and are still using) social media to spread disinformation, in a campaign which they coordinated. The sad thing is that so many of them continue to believe fake news sites such as "Bellend Caladonia" and "wangs over Scorchedland". 

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the inevitable abuse from the social inadequates who can't see that they're being taken for mugs. 

5 minutes ago, Al666 said:

The fact of the matter is that the gnats appeal to that segment of the population who can't take responsibility for their own failures and need to blame others for their own shortcomings. In the referendum they could only gain the support of  37%  of the electorate, despite all their lies regarding the economy, the currency ect. They are however rather good at disseminating lies, feathering their own nests and shouting down opposition, but completely useless at actually making Scotland a better place to live. They used (and are still using) social media to spread disinformation, in a campaign which they coordinated. The sad thing is that so many of them continue to believe fake news sites such as "Bellend Caladonia" and "wangs over Scorchedland". 

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the inevitable abuse from the social inadequates who can't see that they're being taken for mugs. 

You missed out "Wee nippy/Jimmy Krankie", m8

The yes campaign should use you to be honest.

'Gnats'

'Bellend Caledonia'

'Wings over Scorched Land'

:lol:

Who would address these issues you raise by the way? Who would do a better job improving Scottish people's lives making Scotland a better place to live???

17 minutes ago, Al666 said:

Seek help you absolute tragedy.

18 minutes ago, Al666 said:

tumblr_mbss4oJreb1rcqnnxo1_400.gif

13 minutes ago, Fide said:

Seek help you absolute tragedy.

31 minutes ago, Al666 said:

To write a post and sit back and wait for the inevitable abuse is the very definition of trolling.

So, you're a troll.

Trolls are, very often, social inadequates. 

Lol.

6 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

To write a post and sit back and wait for the inevitable abuse is the very definition of trolling.

So, you're a troll.

Trolls are, very often, social inadequates. 

Lol.

Not at all, just being realistic about the level of debate from the nationalist movement from the leadership down, when confronted with uncomfortable facts they abandon factual debate and resort to accusations of anti Scottishness and personal insults. I've tried rational argument, but unfortunately the majority of yessers are highly irrational. But thanks for proving my point.

Edited by Al666

4 minutes ago, Al666 said:

Not at all, just being realistic about the level of debate from the nationalist movement from the leadership down, when confronted with uncomfortable facts they abandon factual debate and resort to accusations of anti Scottishness and personal insults. I've tried rational argument, but unfortunately the majority of yessers are highly irrational. But thanks for proving my point.

I didn't prove your point, thanks.

Youve got around 200 posts with over 50 negative reps.  It doesn't look like you've tried rational argument very much, if at all.

kisses.

Edited by Shades75

43 minutes ago, Al666 said:

Bits in bold sound more like a description of frothing BritNats like yourself during the EU ref and beyond. Wanting to keep Scotland tied to a lead of a state which behaves like that is odd.