Can you guess what it is yet?

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Hat Stand?

I congratulated Ross for describing it as the armrest of chair. I said he was very nearly correct but "chair" is a bit too loose a term and we need to be more specific. Hat stand is a bit of leap and is incorrect. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I congratulated Ross for describing it as the armrest of chair. I said he was very nearly correct but "chair" is a bit too loose a term and we need to be more specific. Hat stand is a bit of leap and is incorrect. 

Armrest of a chaise longue 

Sorry I thought I saw you saying someone was close with gimp mask stand.

Is the arm of a one armed sofa?

Just now, Ross. said:

Damn it. So close, yet so far. Thing like this really prop up my irrational hatred of the French.

I was so tempted to say you were correct, given chaise is chair in French but it wasn't quite right. I suppose you could call it a day bed. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I was so tempted to say you were correct, given chaise is chair in French but it wasn't quite right. I suppose you could call it a day bed. 

I hold nothing against you. I blame it entirely on the system and it's strict adherence to the rules. f**k the system.

On 29/03/2017 at 03:28, Miguel Sanchez said:

My camera is shite and @Dee Man is clearly gagging for a shot, have at it.

Thanks for the offer but I just enjoy guessing. If I was to take a picture I would be far too tempted to leave people guessing for ages then just disappear ala mattydfc in his best posters thread.