The Relegation Battle

Watched plenty of highlights and was impressed with him in the semi-final with Aberdeen.
However, seeing as he's scored two league goals in his career, it's a bit hasty to get carried away.

He would've won them the league m8

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Yes we can. If Ayr are sent packing into the playoffs they'll go down with your rabble.

Thanks for playing anyway.

1491845929593.jpg

We have to play some teams that aren't Morton. You could pump both teams and they could both survive.

You're talking shite, basically. Stick to pics of Gregg Wallace.

6 hours ago, Scosha said:

A bold statement here but I'm confident we could've pushed Hibs all the way had he been fit all season. He and Oliver were excellent together.

We could all tell tall tales about injury troubles................

32 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Watched plenty of highlights and was impressed with him in the semi-final with Aberdeen.

However, seeing as he's scored two league goals in his career, it's a bit hasty to get carried away.

Goals were never really what attracted such attention to him anyways. He was excellent and outmuscling big centre backs despite his size, very strong on the ball and has a power of pace which created many chances for us each game he played in. 

We have to play some teams that aren't Morton. You could pump both teams and they could both survive.
You're talking shite, basically. Stick to pics of Gregg Wallace.

Neither of you would though. Gutted for you.

1491847077641.jpg

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Fair enough. I can see your point re league goals. We are really missing his work rate, link up play, movement and strength. Would definitely have a few more points on the board if he had stayed fit.

I would imaging that there are a few Championship Chairmen that are not looking forward to next season if Dundee United manage to secure a playoff place and go up with Hibs, and St. Mirren go down, those three could be replaced by Inverness Caley, Hamilton and Alloa,  It would be the first season with out at least one big travelling support and average attendance in the Championship will be well down

I would imaging that there are a few Championship Chairmen that are not looking forward to next season if Dundee United manage to secure a playoff place and go up with Hibs, and St. Mirren go down, those three could be replaced by Inverness Caley, Hamilton and Alloa,  It would be the first season with out at least one big travelling support and average attendance in the Championship will be well down

I doubt they'll be having too many sleepless nights right now about the laughably slim prospect of Dundee United winning promotion.

34 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Back to normality then.

Archived