The Relegation Battle

Meh. If you told me now we would finish 2nd, no matter what the result, but Ayr beating us would relegated St. Mirren I'd take it.

I'd laugh.

I'll wipe away the pain of my "lack of self respect" with my Morton scarf as Jai Quitongo fires us to the top flight.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Michael W said:

He's gone to Australia now. 

The only way we'll stay up is if Ayr and St.Mirren don't win another game. 

Agree with that. We look utterly fucked.

22 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

:lol::lol:

Please be on the wind-up

Not really. We've suffered without him yet still maintained a decent position in the league. If he was playing we'd have no doubt won more games hence pushing Hibs all the way. 

5 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Meh. If you told me now we would finish 2nd, no matter what the result, but Ayr beating us would relegated St. Mirren I'd take it.

I'd laugh.

I'll wipe away the pain of my "lack of self respect" with my Morton scarf as Jai Quitongo fires us to the top flight.

We can see Ayr and Saint Mirren relegated by just pumping both though. There's not much to discuss anyway - when Ayr have a crucial game at Cappielow they'll fold like a Ukrainian deckchair as usual. Probably losing the match and their fight for survival in the 94th and 96th minutes this time. 

Which is a terrible, wee shame for them. 

IMG_1491825725.495893.jpg

23 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I don't think Quitongo is that good but Hibs haven't been up to much this season. Wouldn't have taken an awful lot more from Falkirk or Morton to sustain a serious title challenge.

Did you see him play much apart from the first game at Cappielow and the short time he was on the pitch at EEP? 

17 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Raith to pick up one point between now and the last game, Ayr to pick up none. Ayr beat Raith on last day and go down on goal difference

McCall would be a mess. I would laugh.  

51 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Did you see him play much apart from the first game at Cappielow and the short time he was on the pitch at EEP? 

Watched plenty of highlights and was impressed with him in the semi-final with Aberdeen.

However, seeing as he's scored two league goals in his career, it's a bit hasty to get carried away.

Archived