The Relegation Battle

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QoS are absolutely fine. I think four more  points will be enough for us. I can't see anyone (let alone two of them) below us picking up the nine points that would be required to go above us. 

Today shows why the confidence other supporters have that we'll be safe is misplaced. Poor against one of the teams in the relegation fight, who we've failed to beat all season, and now four of our last five games are away to teams in the top four.

40 minutes ago, Stu said:

Today shows why the confidence other supporters have that we'll be safe is misplaced. Poor against one of the teams in the relegation fight, who we've failed to beat all season, and now four of our last five games are away to teams in the top four.

I hadn`t realised just how tough your run-in is, though that`s not to say you can`t pick up points in these games.

Cheerio wee team. Enjoy the seaside leagues and if you stay longer than like 5 days you're ssshhhhhhite.

It's pretty obvious, there's gonna be a massive clear out at the Rovers whether we stay up or go down.

Just the other day, I admitted to a mate, that I would welcome Relegation this season, if we were guaranteed that clear-out and it didn't just stop at Manager, if it was higher than that then I would bite your hand off for relegation, because I don't want another year like this next season and with Drysdale in charge, it will be.

So when Pars fans were singing we're going down today, I really wanted to join in. It wasn't upsetting me in the slightest.

I got myself in a right state when Locke was appointed last May as I knew Relegation was a certainty. There is no point letting it get to me again, now.

Archived