Dundee Utd v Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uras wasnt a bad player if I remember right. Who the feck is d dodd?  Is that a cross between darren dodds and karl dodd? And that was back when Paddy Cregg was a player before Hughes's coaching fecked him up.  Goodwillie , Robertson and Samuel in the one team is a frightening thought. Lock up your daughters with that crew.

David Robertson was pish. I assume you mean Andy Robertson, who I imagine would have been at Queens Park youth team.

18 minutes ago, Trump said:

David Robertson was pish. I assume you mean Andy Robertson, who I imagine would have been at Queens Park youth team.

No I meant David Robertson and was talking about their behaviour towards the opposite sex and not their football ability. 

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Massive game. I'm expecting Falkirk to have 1000 fans up with them. Must win for United. Any less and 2nd Is away from us.

I will be seriously pissed if we finish below Utd regardless of what happens Saturday. 

In no way do Utd deserve to finish above Falkirk and Morton.

8 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I see some of the Falkirk fans still haven't come to terms with the Collin Samuel signing.

I came to terms with it long ago. In fact just after he washed my car at the local shopping centre. 

I see some of the Falkirk fans still haven't come to terms with the Collin Samuel signing.

He took the wrong advice at the wrong time in his career.

It was his first season in a far more competitive league than he had ever played in.

He had a few boggin games for us which are glossed over due to his display against Hearts in the cup. In some respects, rightly so.

He would have been better staying at Falkirk for another year or 2 at least. However with McCall, Tony Docherty, the c**t that was McCalls assistant, Owen Coyle and Mark Kerr all going to Utd, he was only ever going to go to the same place.

I have no bad feelings towards Samuel at all. However the p***k that was Eddie Thompson now that's a different story.

27 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I get the animosity towards Thompson in terms of how he handled the whole thing but on the other side of it we gave you a huge amount of money for the lot. It was a lose, lose for us.

The only thing that came out of it in a better position was our bank balance. Samuel never hit the heights he did with us, kerr was average,McCall got the bullet and Thompsons deid so I suppose your right.  

I came to terms with it long ago. In fact just after he washed my car at the local shopping centre. 

I still remember he looked after my breathing apparatus during a shutdown at the refinery. He must only have been about 32 at the time, what a waste, he was fat as f**k and his hair was about 4ft long.

United like a good few teams in the top league, chased a dream of splitting, topping the evil twins for trophies and realised without a trophy and probably with one, the sums didnt add up with the fire sale up next.

You can understand the plights of Dundee, Dunfermline, Hearts and Livingston with their overspending and no consistent 7 figure transfers coming in but Utd have had numerous and still by all accounts on the brink of financial mess, obviously Thompsons Dad taught him all he knows....

Samuels head was rotted come January, back page of Liverpool, Man Utd and Everton being interested and all McCall ended up  buying was potential, if his head was screwed on, then who knows what he couldve done. Out of interest, did he have any decent games for United ?

Archived